By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Windows 7 Strong SALES 'PLEASE' Microsoft (MS have a HIT on their hands)!

I will eventually get it when I get a new pc. My current runs XP and is still performing fine.

Around the Network
SnakeEyez said:
MAFKKA said:
Oviously theres a strong demand for it since most computers sold the last whatever years , forced people to use vista. So alot of people are in dire need to upgrade from that piece of shit OS.

Those ppl couldve "downgraded" to XP like I did. Anyways, in the past yr or so, Vista wasn't as bad as ppl and the media made it out to seem. OT, Thats good to hear, I upgraded to 7 from XP and man is it awesome, the looks of Vista with the performance of XP, simply amazing.

if you wanted EVR and DX10, you had no choice but to use Vista which is one assanite OS, they completely screwed up the way the drivers worked and made multiple audio devices a living hell for people who need to use multiple devices at once, and also borked the video card part as well but they couldn't make changes since it was part of the core and they already started on 7, cash in mother fkrs. Also took forever to load everything up, super fetch is practically useless and readyboost is a crock of shit, it's the worst thing that's ever happened to Windows and the first thing I did after firing up 7 was disable super fetch as well. what the hell were they thinking is beyond me.

I was jsut wondering... Do you have a love affair with you caps lock key or something? You keep caps locking the randomest words.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

My bro got his upgrade from my Uni Alumni email for AUD$45.

He said 10 times "Pure awesomeness", he must be loving what his laptop is doing with Win7.

And I'm getting my upgrade disc this week, yay!

I have Vista and it is the biggest pile of shit that i have ever had the misfortune to use... I want to get Windows 7 (only because i can't legally use an Apple OS on a PC) but i refuse to pay MS for it as after Vista i really do not trust them at all!

Around the Network

Windows 7 is Vista with lipstick, so you'll likely be disappointed.

vlad321 said:
I was jsut wondering... Do you have a love affair with you caps lock key or something? You keep caps locking the randomest words.

who?

Soriku said:
Squall_Leonhart said:
I have Vista and it is the biggest pile of shit that i have ever had the misfortune to use... I want to get Windows 7 (only because i can't legally use an Apple OS on a PC) but i refuse to pay MS for it as after Vista i really do not trust them at all!

WTH? Vista is great. Better than XP.

you are funny.

Mudface said:
Windows 7 is Vista with lipstick, so you'll likely be disappointed.

more like XP with a Vista look and DX11

dahuman said:
Soriku said:
Squall_Leonhart said:

WTH? Vista is great. Better than XP.

you are funny.

I'd rather use Vista, despite it's faults, over XP.

The only *real* problem with it is memory usage, and memory upgrades are dirt cheap, anyhow.

Wii/PC/DS Lite/PSP-2000 owner, shameless Nintendo and AMD fanboy.

My comp, as shown to the right (click for fullsize pic)

CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 1090T @ 3.2 GHz
Video Card: XFX 1 GB Radeon HD 5870
Memory: 8 GB A-Data DDR3-1600
Motherboard: ASUS M4A89GTD Pro/USB3
Primary Storage: OCZ Vertex 120 GB
Case: Cooler Master HAF-932
Extra Storage: WD Caviar Black 640 GB,
WD Caviar Black 750 GB, WD Caviar Black 1 TB
Display: Triple ASUS 25.5" 1920x1200 monitors
Sound: HT Omega Striker 7.1 sound card,
Logitech X-540 5.1 speakers
Input: Logitech G5 mouse,