By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The Minor Complaint/Suggestion Thread (Updates continuously listed in Original Post)

Can we add Pidgin support for the VGchartz' IM? Please

Around the Network

It'd be nice if we could just put the year the game was released. Because there are a lot of old games without a release date that I only the year it was released, it's very difficult to find the exact date.

Or even just the year and month would be great. It'd just be nice to have those options.

can we get rid of the sex ads on the site...everytime im viewing mine or somebody else profile i get a bunch of pics of naked dude ads and a bunch of ads that say find a girl you can hook up at in ur area and all that crap

Xxain said:
can we get rid of the sex ads on the site...everytime im viewing mine or somebody else profile i get a bunch of pics of naked dude ads and a bunch of ads that say find a girl you can hook up at in ur area and all that crap

e-mail ioi at bwalton at vgchartz.com.

Tell him what you problem with the ad is, possibly a screen shot, tell him what region you are from, and he'll take care of it if it is a problem. Only ioi can change the ads.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Is there anyway we can have the option to switch the order of responses to news post. I hate having to scroll down to read the first post. It would be nice to just read the news, and then the comments in the order they were made.

Around the Network
thranx said:
Is there anyway we can have the option to switch the order of responses to news post. I hate having to scroll down to read the first post. It would be nice to just read the news, and then the comments in the order they were made.

look at the very top of the comments section. There is a link on the right. You can switch it there.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

lol never saw that there. Thank you for the info!

I assume it was talonman who added in the edit function for collections, so thank you talonmon (if it was you!)

Ideas for the game databse:-

1- Adding release dates for other versions of the game (Collector's edition, Platinum hits......etc). For example, if you click on the European flag in the release dates, a small screen would appear containing all the versions released in that region with release dates.

2- The "If you like this game, you may like..." thing. Like the one we see in GameSpot.

3- Adding more details about the game (credits, soundtracks..etc). It would be cool if there's an info about soundtracks or voice actors. Example here. (yup, I know I'm that good at photoshop :-p)

Thoughts?

When looking at the Charts for the "Hardware Comparison charts" it'd be nice if the numbers that get displayed when you hover the mouse over is the same color as the line your hovering over. Sometimes sales are really close together and when you hover over the lines you don't know if it's 'Y' console or 'X' console. Example:

(The mouse should of been on the line but for some reason the mouse dissapeared when I did a print screen.)

The number should be the same color as the line that I have the mouse on so I know which line I'm on.