By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The "Things you do and Wonder if Anyone Else Does it too" thread

makingmusic476 said:
Johann said:
I talk to myself in diferent languages too. Sometimes I talk like Gollum when doing it. Yeah...

I sometimes bite the air just to hear my teeth banging together.

Mixing ketchup and mayo is not weird. It's actually quite common. Try using mustard too. It'll make a fine dipping sauce.

I put olive oil on pretty much anything I eat.

Heh, I do that.  But I do it all the time.  I'll click my canines together and mix that sound with the clicking of my tongue to make beats.

I do crap like that all day long.  I literally can't get away from music.  Even when eating food, I'll chew to a beat, whether that's a song playing in the background, or a song in my own head.

My entire life is in rhythm.

Does this apply to sex?

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

Eat mustard on french fries.

pbroy said:
makingmusic476 said:
Johann said:
I talk to myself in diferent languages too. Sometimes I talk like Gollum when doing it. Yeah...

I sometimes bite the air just to hear my teeth banging together.

Mixing ketchup and mayo is not weird. It's actually quite common. Try using mustard too. It'll make a fine dipping sauce.

I put olive oil on pretty much anything I eat.

Heh, I do that.  But I do it all the time.  I'll click my canines together and mix that sound with the clicking of my tongue to make beats.

I do crap like that all day long.  I literally can't get away from music.  Even when eating food, I'll chew to a beat, whether that's a song playing in the background, or a song in my own head.

My entire life is in rhythm.

Does this apply to sex?

Everything.  >_o

MOAR!

-Sometimes I imagine things then I get scared of it really happening, like the spring coming out of the chair...

-I also have sometimes thoughts or dreams that really happen. I ignore them because I tell myself "that won't happen" but then it does... Creepy!

-When I wash dishes, I take the remaining clean ones from the kitchen cabinets and put them over the ones I just washed, because I feel sad they weren't used.

-Whenever there's some good music in a videogame I play, I like to hum along with it.

lolita said:
MOAR!

-Sometimes I imagine things then I get scared of it really happening, like the spring coming out of the chair...

-I also have sometimes thoughts or dreams that really happen. I ignore them because I tell myself "that won't happen" but then it does... Creepy!

-When I wash dishes, I take the remaining clean ones from the kitchen cabinets and put them over the ones I just washed, because I feel sad they weren't used.

-Whenever there's some good music in a videogame I play, I like to hum along with it.

when i'm in the shops trying to decide wich loaf of bread to buy or whatever, i'll apologise to the one i put back on the shelf XD

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network
lolita said:
MOAR!

Some times my mind starts flailing around with stuff I imagine would scare me. One of my most feared scenarios is being home alone at night, there's a thunder storm, and I'm sitting at my desk with my computer. As a lightning blinks, I look out the window and in that short second where everything is lit up, I see a creepy man staring back at me. When the light is gone, so is he.

I know it's a cliché from movies, but if that shit happened to me IRL, I would probably piss my pants.

Here are my driving ones:

- Whenever I drive by a dead animal on the road, I pray a Hail Mary.

- Whenever I see a black cat cross the road in front of me, I cross my fingers on both hands as I pass.

- Whenever I drive pass a cemetary I hold my breath, so that a spirit won't go into my body. If it's a really long cemetary, I suffer.

- If I'm sleepy or a little drunk and I'm driving, I make myself as uncomfortable as possible. Open the windows all the way, turn on the AC, put the radio really loud to crap that I don't like. Then I focus really hard with both hands on the wheel, at 2 and 10 o'clock, sitting really up close to the wheel.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Akvod said:
Orca_Azure said:

I'll start.  When i'm home alone, I like running up the stairs on all fours- like a dog. :D

(checks age)

... XD

Thats the first thing i did

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

has anyone thought about what a VGC person is doing. or had a dream about VGC!

Serious_frusting said:
Akvod said:
Orca_Azure said:

I'll start.  When i'm home alone, I like running up the stairs on all fours- like a dog. :D

(checks age)

... XD

Thats the first thing i did

Akvod said:
Orca_Azure said:

Everyone has those little quirks and those things that they do strangely. I'm sure some of you have wondered "am I the only one who spends time looking up lady gaga pictures" or "am I the only one who plays my DS on toilet". In this thread, share your strange habits and see if anyone else does it too.