By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony should sit the next generation out!

Lol neoraf... nice try at steal sarcastic trolling. There is no way Dreamcast is comparable to the Ps3 like you tried doing.

Around the Network

Nextbox only 2x or 3x more powerful than PS3!? No ways. MS is going to pour money into X720 and if Sony don't counter then Xbox will gain even more market share.

lol ps4 in 2010 just so funny its really not

This thread should be posted in August. Can a mod move it.

Seriously though, I am proud of Sony with what they are doing lately, they have shown us they want to compete at any cost. I am seeing commercials now, and more they are matching ad even bring excellent games to the market. Sony won't skip, they have too much to prove.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:
This thread should be posted in August. Can a mod move it.

Seriously though, I am proud of Sony with what they are doing lately, they have shown us they want to compete at any cost. I am seeing commercials now, and more they are matching ad even bring excellent games to the market. Sony won't skip, they have too much to prove.

Pretty much this

............Love your avatar..........you know it

Favorite films. Foreign films forever!

Around the Network
letsdance said:
Lol neoraf... nice try at steal sarcastic trolling. There is no way Dreamcast is comparable to the Ps3 like you tried doing.

Wait... are you trying to downgrade the Dreamcast?

The Dreamcast is one HELL of a console:

• The best launch line-up ever for a console.
  • The first console with built-in modem.
  • The first online multiplayer ever on console.
  • Powerful GPU, awesome graphics in 1999.
  • The game library is one of the best in the heart of real gamers.
  • The Dreamcast died way too soon, but will never be forgotten.
  • The hardware was ROBUST, no drive issues, no malfunction.

Be compared to the Dreamcast, it's an honor, it's a gift.

My Gaming Setup

no, if they are not in the nextgen, il have to go to pc gaming

You expect new consoles in 2010-11???

Ok...

Anywayz... They could simply not go overboard with the tech. Just upgrade what the PS3 currently uses and bam. Easier development as dev's will already be familiar with PS3/4 architecture. Hardware cost kept down.

4 ≈ One

Neoraf - If you are being serious then I apologize but it just seemed like you were trying to make a point... And the point being dreamcast was a disaster and so is the ps3.

I am serious.

My Gaming Setup