By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony should sit the next generation out!

I stopped reading this crap when he said the PS3 had a limited catalogue. What is it 2007 again?

Around the Network

No way man I'd be depressed without Playstation 4 next gen! I like my 360 and the Wii is fun but I get the most use out of my Playstation.

I guess we shouldnt count Sonys effort next gen then huh Avanish?

letsdance said:
I guess we shouldnt count Sonys effort next gen then huh Avanish?

Are you saying Sony will be dying off soon?

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

^^^ No but you are Trick

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Around the Network

No, I'm saying they are still losing money and they aren't selling as well as previous gens. Just like Sega... so they shouldn't count. Just like sega. Ps2 had 100% market share and wii only has 70% marketshar.

ShadowSoldier said:
^^^ No but you are Trick

????What????

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

letsdance said:
No, I'm saying they are still losing money and they aren't selling as well as previous gens. Just like Sega... so they shouldn't count. Just like sega. Ps2 had 100% market share and wii only has 70% marketshar.

Sega died, as a hardware company, not even halfway into the gen, if Sony does the same, then yeah we won't need to count them, since they'll be a nonfactor at that point.

You are trying too hard. Because Sony didn't let them get a foothold in the Gen they should be excluded. That doesn't make any sense buddy.

But hey, MS didn't last a full gen last gen. They lost money last gen. They launched a year early and were still losing money... but with their system... they still count... Yeah... every excuse you use works for other systems but only counts for Sega... Face it. The sad sorry excuse you gave to downplay the Ps2 works for the Wii vs the 360 too.