By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Analysis, what version of GH III are U buying?!

So... Just to get a 'pre-release' overall look at things... Which version of GH III are U buying?!

This analysis serves just to have a look at how everything stands between the 3 next-gen consoles and the PS2 while looking at big 3th party games that will release on all major systems.

So, i'm buying the Wii-version... Which one are you buying?!

THE NETHERLANDS

Around the Network

wii---also zack and wiki FTW

As cool as it would be to have a PC version...I know it won't be convenient...and I'm guessing my friend will "acquire" the PC version anyway...

I do plan on buying the Wii version though...I only recently got a PS2, and I don't own a GH game for it, so I might as well get the Wii version which has online play, the rumble and built-in sound, wireless, and probably a bit better graphics than the PS2 version.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

None.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Even though Amazon.com is a horrible indicator of sales, the Wii version of GH3 has consistently outsold any other version.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Around the Network

Not going to get it but if I did it'd be on the Wii. Since most people here are Wii owners and don't own 360/PS3 though the poll is kinda meaningless. :p

PS2 version... would have gone for Wii version if I didn't already own GHI, II, 80s and two Playstation guitars.

I personally think the two best selling editions will be Xbox 360 and PS2 just because people already have their guitars for these consoles

Signature goes here!

I own a ps3, but I'm getting it on the wii. Why? Because my friends who will be playing this have wii's, but not ps3's.

Have I mentioned how stupid it was not to put Rock Band on the wii? (It's because they're going to make money on dlc, not so much from initial sales.) But wth, it's the party machine combined with a big party game. I'm sure EA is happy about it though.

I'm probably not getting it at all. Am I the only person on the planet who doesn't like Guitar Hero? =P