By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - everyone here thinks that Ninty dont need 3rd parties on the wii?

soulsamurai said:
yushire said:
soulsamurai said:
Okie dokie, I would be glad to take away Monster Hunter 3 and shift it to ps3/PC support.

That's what happens when you don't want third parties.

I guess you can also take away your COD games.....house of the dead.

If im a casual gamer, (which im becoming right now) all i can say was you can  keep your COD and HOTD. If Nintendo was good at their customers AND THEY WILL they will just make a FPS or a on rail shooter to pleased the fanbase. But Nintendo dont need to do that, if the customers demanded it they will take action.

while certinaly not quite as big as the audience they're catering too now, droping third party support would be a horrible desicion for the system. Case in point ubisoft, while a lot of you did the "ubisoft ban" how many people buy those my pet games etc etc. All third party.

While im sure nintendo could have sold the wii off wii sports under their belt, they need that third party support for other things that add to it's library plethora just get eatin up along with it when people do get bored to keep them awaiting for the next nintendo game. Case in point Carnival games.

Good game? By my standards no.  Kept tons of people occupied inbetween? Yes, yes it did.

Their is a lot of random junk most of us don't even look at that has tons of others buying. Dropping third party support is a no no.

Which proves my point more. its not Nintendo needs third parties, its third parties needs Nintendo and the Wii. If 3rd parties wants easy money on the system they could just develop it on the Wii. I mean atleast Nintendo arent trying to be like MS and SONY desperate for 3rd party support and buying exclusives on these third parties.

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Around the Network
MaxwellGT2000 said:
yushire said:
soulsamurai said:
Okie dokie, I would be glad to take away Monster Hunter 3 and shift it to ps3/PC support.

If im a casual gamer, (which im becoming right now) all i can say was you can  keep your COD and HOTD. If Nintendo was good at their customers AND THEY WILL they will just make a FPS or a on rail shooter to pleased the fanbase. But Nintendo dont need to do that, if the customers demanded it they will take action.

ZOMG Yoshi Safari 2 confirmed! Its the new game IGN was talking about *chuckles*

That would be f***ing EPIC

puffy said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
yushire said:
soulsamurai said:

ZOMG Yoshi Safari 2 confirmed! Its the new game IGN was talking about *chuckles*

That would be f***ing EPIC

Sadly I bought the original and was not informed it needed the super scope (Kmart had a thing where they would take games out of the original box at the time to put them in their packing so no box to inform me) so I had yoshis safari just sitting there and hunted for a super scope for ages to no avail.  Yoshis Safari 2 would be epic though.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

so what you are saying is that you have to sell 1m units to make a profit on a game?

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

nordlead said:
so what you are saying is that you have to sell 1m units to make a profit on a game?

If its CAPCOM, Konami, EA, Ubisoft, Activision, THQ, SE, etc... THEN YES.

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

Around the Network
yushire said:
nordlead said:

Wait... what? Are you being serious?

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

nope they really don't need them at all... and I don't buy nintendo consoles for 3rd party games either... (only bought the PS1 because of FF changing ships... but FF ain't got the same appeal on me than it used to...).

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

MaxwellGT2000 said:
yushire said:
nordlead said:

Action speaks louder than words. If not, 3rd parties will not whine and complain why there games didnt hit 1 million in a month. Some EA games were the exception. Just remember what Sven says about Okami on the Wii even its a port. Seems theyre disappointed and then leaves the Wii as their main platform now they suffer along with japanese third parties

E3 2010- Tape runs out

Im just in it for the Mario games =P

yushire said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
yushire said:
nordlead said:

Action speaks louder than words. If not, 3rd parties will not whine and complain why there games didnt hit 1 million in a month. Some EA games were the exception. Just remember what Sven says about Okami on the Wii even its a port. Seems theyre disappointed and then leaves the Wii as their main platform now they suffer along with japanese third parties

Sven says one thing while the official word of the company says something else as they said they were happy and theres even a new Okami game coming though its on the DS this time (hoping platforms is a bad thing to do IMO)