By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - new info on ign nintendo game (all aboard/get off the hype train)

A STAR FOX GAME !!!!!!
or A F-ZERO GAME !!!!!!

Around the Network

Maybe a new Wave Race game? Custom Robo? Yoshi game? Kirby? Those would be my guesses since those are probably the best "not B titles" that kinda would come out of left field, but also not be like ZOMG AMAZING!

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

woopah said:
@ nordlead

cant be kid Icarus since Matt would clearly be extremely excited for that.

also he said it came out if no where when hes none about icarus for years :P

ya know, I was joking around. I also don't even know why I came in here because IGN likes to run their mouth only to have Nintendo shut them down every time, like the Kid Icarus thing. They claimed they were shown it and it was going to be at E3 and then we never saw anything again. IGN needs to learn to not say anything until it is official or it makes them look stupid.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Kirby Wii Yeah!!!!!!! I knew they don't hype kirby games becuase of kirby air ride (that game got a 5, in my opinion that game is a 9!!!!! They also said thy were hyped for development becuase it was shown in a trailer in 2004 or 2005 I believe and then they gave it to Ign... I hope i'm right... by the way, Im on board for the hype train :)

I wonder what Ninty is upto right now, this then the Nintendo Power teaser. Not to mention NSMB Wii. I wonder if Nintendo will make the final blow on HD consoles this time

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Around the Network
MaxwellGT2000 said:
Maybe a new Wave Race game? Custom Robo? Yoshi game? Kirby? Those would be my guesses since those are probably the best "not B titles" that kinda would come out of left field, but also not be like ZOMG AMAZING!

Thats how I feel about kirby games XD

I actually could see it being luigi's mansion. It fits in terms of not being extremely exciting of a series to bring out, and it could have that "one mechanic that depending how it's executed could make a huge difference"

luigis mansion 2 would be hilarious lol

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

now heres another question, who do you think is developing?

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

The Legend of Zelda - The Wind Waker - Wii Motion Play oh dam this is just a dream.