By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Famitsu Sales (10/12 - 10/18)

And people are calling Uncharted number too low in the Preview and bash it. Now if this Famitsu leak is real, the number is actually too high.

@ZorroX

And Uncharted 2 did not push PS3 to 40K either.

@Bruno Muñoz B
I would like Inazuma Eleven 2 to be a million seller but I don't think it could reach it. Probably top out at 900K or so. However, I agree DS + Level 5 = gold though. Ninokuni is gonna be HUGE!

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

Around the Network
ioi said:
nen-suer said:
Uncharted 2 sold 70% of the shipment on the first day right ?

maybe its sold out

Or performing like every other "hardcore" game does in Japan.

True

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

darthdevidem01 said:
OMG PS3 > WII!

Huh, it's a virtual tie, I know u might not know me Darth because I rarely post here but I do visit the site frequently and read most of the sales threads and recently it seems that you have become a bit fanboyish...

Nothing is "hardcore" about Uncharted 2, I hate the way pepole throw this word around.

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

ragebot

I wpuld be very cearful if you are hinting at who i think you are.

And for Japan Uncharted 2 is very hardcore. Look at the kind of games that sell in Japan and you will get the picture

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network

PS3 ahead of Wii by 200 consoles or so. For the second week in a row, my predictions were right.

Last year numbers (PSP-3000 launch, Wii Music launch)

PSP 156,939
DS 32,225
Wii 25,538
PS2 7,681
X360 6,997
PS3 4,810

Thus, YoY changes are the following -

DS up 24k
PSP down 117k
Wii up 2k
PS3 up 22k
PS2  down 4k
360 down 4k

Wii VS PS3 : The fight continue

Love Video Games : http://www.lightningamer.com

haxxiy said:
PS3 ahead of Wii by 200 consoles or so. For the second week in a row, my predictions were right.

Last year numbers (PSP-3000 launch, Wii Music launch)

PSP 156,939
DS 32,225
Wii 25,538
PS2 7,681
X360 6,997
PS3 4,810

Thus, YoY changes are the following -

DS up 24k
PSP down 117k
Wii up 2k
PS3 up 22k
PS2  down 4k
360 down 4k

Wow, was the DS doing that bad last year? I have never seen it below 40k

I'm surprised by the comments about about Wii/PS3 hardware, they both did well compared to last week with both only seeing small drops despite neither platforming having a big release this week (Considering Uncharted is a Western franchise).

buzzard said:

So the PS3 bubble finally burst, FF13 will give it a nice bump but that's it for PS3.

Gran Turismo 5 says hello lol