By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Forget Mass Effect: New, Exclusive Sci-Fi PS3 Title in Development

the pictures look like a bunch of games put into one.

Around the Network
badgenome said:
Who needs Mass Effect when we have proof of concept for a game without a publisher!?

lol be nice

how can i forget about Mass Effect when i see hundreds of threads about it?
w/e this game is people wont buy it instead of Mass Effect, why? because mass effect is already popular and this concept of a game is not

CGI-Quality said:
Vetteman94 said:
Garnett said:

Is this a Mass Effect Killer?

Well that wouldnt take much IMO

Ouch!!

Not a Mass Effect fan I assume...

Nope, couldnt really understand the hype behind.   Maybe it was just bad timing.

im all for a sci-fi game on PS3 but this most definitely wont kill Mass Effect. ME is in my favourite genre RPG's. we have no idea what type of game this exodyssey even is. ME is epicly storydriving and has the Bioware trademark all over it. What the hell has this steambot made thats even memorable??? Nothing that i can think of anyway

Around the Network
Blacksaber said:
alanshearer said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Cool

but I can't forget Mass Effect, it looks very awesome

White Knight chronicles looks better. And releases a couple of weeks after Mass Effect 2.

Does this have anything to do with this thread?

Havent played Mass effect but isnt it an RPG?. Just pointing out that the ps3 has a big exclusive RPG releasing at a similiar time to Mass effect 2. And wondering why some site would say dont worry about Mass effect because this previously unannounced game without a publisher will probably turn up in a couple of years. A bizarre connection, i suppose they threw it in to get hits.

Please remake this thread without any mention of Mass Effect. I don't care if it was in the original article or not, it's only there to start shit.

Simply make a new thread focusing on the fact that there's a new game in development for ps3, post the art, and talk about the developer. That's all that's needed.