By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Forget Mass Effect: New, Exclusive Sci-Fi PS3 Title in Development

Whether your a Sony fan or M$ fan, those are massive words. Considering how Mass Effect is by many considered the best sci fi game for single player ( Damn you Halo and your Multiplayer ) it's almost setting the game up for MASSIVE fail. Reminds me when Killzone 1 was labeled Halo killer. Mass Effect is one of those games like MGS series where you have to experience it. It's a game with a feeling that no other has.

But it is great to see more sci fi's. I'll bewaching this one.

Around the Network

No, I refuse to forget about Mass Effect.

Funniest thread title of the year confirmed?

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Serious_frusting said:
Is it just me or does the very first picture in this thread seem very Killzone like

lol helghast sniper FTW!!!!

CGI-Quality said:
selnor said:
Whether your a Sony fan or M$ fan, those are massive words. Considering how Mass Effect is by many considered the best sci fi game for single player ( Damn you Halo and your Multiplayer ) it's almost setting the game up for MASSIVE fail. Reminds me when Killzone 1 was labeled Halo killer. Mass Effect is one of those games like MGS series where you have to experience it. It's a game with a feeling that no other has.

But it is great to see more sci fi's. I'll bewaching this one.

I believe it is referencing PS3 fans to forget about the "rumored-to-PS3" Mass Effect. IMO, they should have given that up LONG TIME ago. Either way, I'd like to see more on this title, but will be getting Mass Effect 2 this January, regardless!

What I meant was that no matter whch side of the fence you sit, Mass Effect has alot of respect as a great game. :)

Around the Network

Is this a Mass Effect Killer?

Aww man, some people stole my post (I can't forget Mass Effect).

Guess I have to write something ordinary like "It's such a great day for sci-fi and PS3 fans." Now I sound like Aion...!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

hopefully it will turn out to be good

Garnett said:

Well that wouldnt take much IMO

CGI-Quality said:
Vetteman94 said:
Garnett said:

Well that wouldnt take much IMO

Ouch!!

Not a Mass Effect I assume...

*speaking Tibetan*