By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Hmm PS3 has sold 4 million more then 360 had last year.

Lol its just a missunderstanding I will explain my statements exactly maybe I should have added more information. Ok now: Heavenly Sigma said that there perhaps wont be a slim Xbox 360 because then the HDD wouldnt fit if they would change the design drasticly.

I said:

MS probably wont care about that so the old HDD would be incompatible.

Now comes the point and has nothing to do with you or your statement:

I said: Because there is a rumor and some statements of MS which arent clear that say they will Improve the Hardware Power together with the launch of the Natal SKU. That means the Xbox 360 would eventually become more Powerful and Games which would be programmed with the new Hardware couldnt be played with the old Xbox 360. Thats a rumor and some statements of MS are pretty weird in that point I was refering to a thread I read before here it is:

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=89889

and the other one

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3174762

And thats why I said if they do THIS (what is described above) they would certainly give a shit about the old HDD of the earlier customers and would design a slim anyway.

Do you understand now ?

Of course you cant understand it if you dont know the Sources I am refering to.

It had nothing to do with you or your statements.

PS: Some of yours statements were not really polite.It seems you are sitting on a high horse. I dont even know how you can judge out of those statements I made, my knowledge about Hardware ?

Around the Network

How in the world should I be able to know that such outrageous speculations exist or that they would be taken serious enough to be debated, and even used as a response to what I was debating? Obviously the 360 hardware won't change and extra processing will have to be done on a processor built into the camera, just like they did with the original EyeToy for PS2.

I'll stand by shooting down your comment and I believe that you would have agreed, had I not initially thought the speculation came from you; people make up things like that should just stay out of hardware debates. :)

Now back on topic, I'm puzzled that MS somehow has lost the initiative when it comes to the internal hardware revision. They were the first to(officially) begin shrinking their processors and held a solid head start in production costs.
So to me it's a bit odd that they haven't used this to prevent the PS3 Slim from gaining a footing, but instead we see a smaller PS3 that uses less power, makes less noise, has an internal PSU, while boosting a Blu-Ray drive at the same price. :S

So my question stands, why haven't MS taken the next step when IBM after all helped design both CPUs and helped make the CELL 45nm? They could be competing with the Wii.

You dont get it I was not talking with you I WAS NOT TALKING WITH YOU. You are like Kanye West in Fishfingers. ( Ok maybe you wont get that either)

I said IF it was not a fact. It was all about the HDD thing ok. It has absolutely nothing to do with you and maybe you should stay out of any debate because you certainly lack of manners.

It was a speculation.

It's by no means my fault, nor a case of me having bad reading comprehension, that your post was out of context to the topic and the forthgoing posts.

And I won't accept being slandered because of me simply pointing out the ludicrus content of a post.

But do feel free to suggest me a more polite way to put down speculation like the one presented in your post. (: