By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor: Famitsu delayed due to big Nintendo announcement

I gonna say it its the brand new Uniracers for Wii ....

ps:Miyamoto call me just 5 minutes ago ^^

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

Around the Network

Well, it could be an interesting week. Something should come out regarding whatever Nintendo are working on. Whether that's Mario Party 9, the first Zelda Wii trailer or something else entirely remains to be seen.

forest-spirit said:
You...you guys, stop...bringing up possible megatons. I...can't...handle it.

@chriscox1121
Are you thinking of Monolith Soft?

I am thinking of Monolith soft....thank you

As for developers of this project my guess is it's something from these guys:

Retro
Sora ltd.
Factor 5
HAL Laboratories

"Pier was a chef, a gifted and respected chef who made millions selling his dishes to the residents of New York City and Boston, he even had a famous jingle playing in those cities that everyone knew by heart. He also had a restaurant in Los Angeles, but not expecting LA to have such a massive population he only used his name on that restaurant and left it to his least capable and cheapest chefs. While his New York restaurant sold kobe beef for $100 and his Boston restaurant sold lobster for $50, his LA restaurant sold cheap hotdogs for $30. Initially these hot dogs sold fairly well because residents of los angeles were starving for good food and hoped that the famous name would denote a high quality, but most were disappointed with what they ate. Seeing the success of his cheap hot dogs in LA, Pier thought "why bother giving Los Angeles quality meats when I can oversell them on cheap hotdogs forever, and since I don't care about the product anyways, why bother advertising them? So Pier continued to only sell cheap hotdogs in LA and was surprised to see that they no longer sold. Pier's conclusion? Residents of Los Angeles don't like food."

"The so-called "hardcore" gamer is a marketing brainwashed, innovation shunting, self-righteous idiot who pays videogame makers far too much money than what is delivered."

Its gonna be a major week for me first cuz S&P got a 9/9/9/9 score , and now this , i think the game maybe is Mario Party 9 (i cant see another major mario release besides Galaxy and NSMB Wii.) but i also think it has something to do with vitality sensor , cuz Iwata sad at e3 "That you gonna learn later thi year" someone talk abolt why now ? well now cuz its holyday season time where many consumers will make a choise for une of the 3 consoles and even if this game its not here now they will know what is on the way got it ?

2010 gonna be a hell of a year dont you think ?

S&P in the US
Metroid Other M
Zelda Wii (Miyamoto says that its coming at 2010)
Galaxy 2

and much more to come like Pikimin 3 it gonna rocks ^^

Around the Network
superchunk said:
Miyamoto is announcing his retirement. O.O

that shit aint even funny

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

megaman79 said:
superchunk said:
Miyamoto is announcing his retirement. O.O

that shit aint even funny

I'd have to agree with megaman79 on this.

Pixel Art can be fun.

If it is a vitality sensor game then I hope they release software for it soon, because if they don't somehow sony will implement it into their console and say they had the same idea and it has nothing to do with Nintendo who they are not even competing with

Obviously New Super Mario Bros 2 on DS.

griffinA said:
As for developers of this project my guess is it's something from these guys:

Retro
Sora ltd.
Factor 5
HAL Laboratories

Of all of those i woul just let out HAL , cuz i think they still working on the kirby game that never comes out , now Sora ,i cant even dream with the game that they may be working at i hope for the nitnendo first MMORPG , from Factor Five i think we can all agree that they are realy working with Kid icarus , and RETRO my oh my , i hope they make a FPS with the best on-line ever (they say that theyr project has something to do with multplayer) just to make the 360/ps3 guys stop talking abolt halo and killzone for a sec ^^