By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2009: outlawauron v Gilgamesh

MontanaHatchet said:
Both are great, but I'm going to have to vote for Outlaw. He's one of the best members this site has to offer, and I'm glad he's a part of the Vgchartz community.

yea.

Around the Network

outlaw

you see he is a suikoden fan

Dammmmmn, not again...

One was promoted to DB Admin at the same time as me, and the other was promoted to contributor because of my suggestion. Both are excellent users...

No, I can't vote, sorry. I abstain

outlawauron said:
Gilgamesh.

He has done quite a lot to help out the site!

Hey thanks a lot buddy!

Just so I don't seem like an ass I'll vote for Outlawauron :)

Could go either way for me so I'll say Gilgamesh, because he is currently losing.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

outlawauron

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Gilgamesh said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Gilgamesh said:

Well I had a good run :(

We still love you.

I'm not feeling much love now :(

But then again I'm half drunk and my computer is going crazy from a virus right now (I can't see anyof my desktop items? everything black)

Haha look at it this way... at least you were involved in the running to begin with haha.  That's more than we can say for a lot of people... like me haha.

^ Zucas, you have title of "Most succesful VGC thread owner" You already win

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson