By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - buying a 360 in the next week. What game is a sleeper for the system

I'm finally getting a 360 in the next couple a weeks. I'm mostly getting it for Forza 3 and games I felt I missed out on like fable 2 and Mass effect. What other games should I look into? I'm not really into shooters that much and Most of the multiplat. games I own for the PS3.

I'm not martin luther king. I don't have a dream. I have a plan

Sell a man a fish you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish you just ruined a perfect business opportunity.

We didn't emerge out of the stone age because we ran out of stones. Its time to be proactive not reactive.

Around the Network

Project Gotham 4 was a really good arcade type racer
The Outfit was a fun strategy game from the early days of the 360
Crackdown (Must own)
Lost Odyssey
Banjo Nuts and Bolts
Mass Effect
Fable 2 (If you haven't played the first you can DL that off of live)
I'd also give Gears 1 a shot. It's a third person shooter. Some just don't like FPS.

On Arcade
Shadow Complex
Castle Crashers
Braid
Trials HD

and I'm sure there are others. That's off the top of my head

Well if you are getting XBL I highly suggest you get your CoD on 360 over the PS3. Just an all around better experience (usually slightly better or more features and always a lot more gamers to play with :))

Other than that, I'd say give Crackdown a try!

If you didn't buy BioShock on the PS3 get it for 20$. It's a great game, I got the Oblivion bundle though because I didn't own either.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

Crackdown
Lost Odyssey
PGR4
Condemned Criminal Origins
Too Human (If you're hardcore )

Around the Network

What is too human about?

Sell a man a fish you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish you just ruined a perfect business opportunity.

We didn't emerge out of the stone age because we ran out of stones. Its time to be proactive not reactive.

I also was looking at two worlds... Is that anygood?

Dead Rising. Zombie-chalk full of goodness =)

Noooo not Two Worlds.
It's unplayable on the 360. Worst framerate of any game out there.

Too Human is an action RPG. Some hate it, some love it. That's why the Metascore is kinda low.
I'd give it something around 8.5
Oh and it should be cheap as hell.

yea I just checked too human its like 15 bucks. thinks for the warning on Two Worlds Ill avoid that