By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - How long did it take you to beat Uncharted 2?

It took me 13 hours and 46 mins. I was just wondering if everyone beat it around the same time or I just took too long.

P.S.

I watched all the cutscenes and had a few times I put the game on pause

Around the Network

A little over 9 hours on normal difficulty. I could have probably had a faster time if I didn't get stuck dying a lot in certain areas.

Over 10 hours on Normal

Although there is an official thread for this stuff http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=87468

Carl2291 said:

Over 10 hours on Normal

Although there is an official thread for this stuff http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=87468

Yea, Thanks Carl. But there's too much going on in the official thread and so many pages that it would be hard for me to find my answers

This game, along with GT5, is making me think about buying a PS3. Is there replay value in UNcharted 2?

Around the Network

12 hours, on hard, trying to look for treasure.

Wii_R2_Hardcore said:
This game, along with GT5, is making me think about buying a PS3. Is there replay value in UNcharted 2?

Yes, there's co-op multiplayer where you play with two other friends and competitive multiplayer where you player with and against other players. The more you play multiplayer, the more you level up and unlock new stuff.

You can always go back to single player campaign to pick up treasures and try harder difficulties to unlock more trophies

Yes, theres tons of replay value. I'm at 5:30 and on chapter 16 or something. I really like how they tell you you're time spend in cover, running, standing still, climbing, ect.

About 12 hours on normal

Get your Portable ID!

End of 2009 sales predictions:

PS3 - 33 Million     360 - 40 Million    Wii - 75 Million

Took me about ten hours and something. I savored the atmosphere, looked at Chloe and Eva's butts, and spent a good bit of time looking for treasure, though. I've gotta give multi-player a shot, soon!