By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Yay! I figured out why all Microsoft 1st party games suck.

MS is a software company. How can there 1st party games suck so bad then ? 

Pressure to perform. Their hardware is unreliable and have suffered enough losses from RROD. Therefore they rush their games to the market ASAP with tonnes of bugs and glitches which get patched continuously after release. And they lack the variety in their 1st party studios. Other than extreme shooter franchises which get milked every other year which involves tough macho dudes and aliens (Gears, HALO), 2 racing franchises (PGR and Forza), Fable and utter crap by rare, they've got nothing. 

"But the games get high reviews !" you may say. That is because M$ use half their development budget of games to pay reviewers.

"They sell so well !"

actually the highest selling 360 game is Halo 3 which only sold 4 million copies worldwide. Most of these software "sales" are  copies MS sent to Africa as charity.

This thread was made out of pure coincidence and has absolutely nothing to do with this - http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=89524&page=1

Around the Network

Is it because all the hurglenubs had a saying about mikmik being unjustly higgled without due process?

They don't suck.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

@Aion

check the link to the other thread man.

Squilliam has ultimately won from the creation of this thread.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

i have a reason!
cause they don't exist!

-gets banned-

MetalGearSolid_4ever said:
@Aion

Lol i know, its just that other thread is very sad and pathetic.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

SmokedHostage said:
Squilliam has ultimately won from the creation of this thread.

this is kinda a dumb reply to Squilliams thread. Sorry but it goes down as a failure in my book

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

Aion said:
MetalGearSolid_4ever said:
@Aion

Lol i know, its just that other thread is very sad and pathetic.

Squilliam is going to sue!