By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Yay! I figured out why all Sony 1st party games suck.

Lol, it is actually very clever. Hopefully it might even shut those people up.

Around the Network

So how much did MS pay you for this?

4 ≈ One

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=89525

Wow.. a parody thread up in under 20 minutes. Squilliams wins. Fatality! :P

Pixel Art can be fun.

haha i love it. lol.

End of 2010 Predictions (Original Prediction Made: Jan. 1, 2010---Revised April 1, 2010---Revised Again July 1, 2010---Revised Again on Nov. 1, 2010)

PS3: 46 MIL (April Revision: 44 MIL, July Revision 43 MIL, Nov. Revision 45MIL)

360: 44 MIL (April Revision: 46 MIL, July Revision: 48 MIL, Nov. Revision 49MIL)

WII: 82 MIL (Apr. Revision: 84 MIL, Jul. Revision: 82 MIL, Nov. Revision: 82MIL)

THE MUST BUY LIST of 2010: Gran Turismo 5

THE BOUGHT LIST of 2010: White Knight Chrnociles, Heavy Rain, Final Fantasy 13, God of War 3, Modnation Racers, Sports Champions

Around the Network

ok squlliams reasoning makes no sense, first off sony doesn't pay reviewers and critics like microsoft does, if that was the case sonys first party games would of got a 9 score every time. And unlike whack Gaylo getting a high score everytime when it's the same game. thats how you know MS pays for their reviews. And their paying all these game developers to try to get all of sonys exclusives but its not affecting them and sonys getting MS exclusives without spending a dime like ninja gaiden, mass effect 2, lost planet 2. and microsoft still aint got no good games

ballsy my friend, especially with the rep that this sites users have

cliffyboy said:
ok squlliams reasoning makes no sense, first off sony doesn't pay reviewers and critics like microsoft does, if that was the case sonys first party games would of got a 9 score every time. And unlike whack Gaylo getting a high score everytime when it's the same game. thats how you know MS pays for their reviews. And their paying all these game developers to try to get all of sonys exclusives but its not affecting them and sonys getting MS exclusives without spending a dime like ninja gaiden, mass effect 2, lost planet 2. and microsoft still aint got no good games

we know

cliffyboy said:

snagged right in the trap. He caught one

I'm not martin luther king. I don't have a dream. I have a plan

Sell a man a fish you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish you just ruined a perfect business opportunity.

We didn't emerge out of the stone age because we ran out of stones. Its time to be proactive not reactive.

Squilliam said:

If you guys haven't worked out by now, Sony is a hardware company. What that means is that their software is gonna suck, its just the order of things around the world. The instant you're good at making hardware your ability to make decent software goes down the toilet. Its pretty similar but opposite to the reason why some other nameless company can't make good hardware, it's so obvious. Yes I will repeat now, its very very obvious.

Now I know I will get objections so before I get any responses so I may as well answer them upfront.

O: But the games they released have a tonne of good reviews and pretty much every critic loves them, especially Uncharted 2.

A: They paid off the reviewers with BILLIONS of dollars. Paying off reviewers is the reason why they got into so much debt this generation. Last generation they never really bothered paying off reviewers which is why they made so much money. Anyone who brings up the hardware costs is a fool, they are a hardware company so of course they can keep hardware costs under control, idiots!! Last generation was about third party software...

O: But I've played the games and I like them!!

A: Obviously you're part of the 5M people who would always buy the system without any games. Therefore any games you get are going to be a bonus anyway and face it, you bought it for the hardware and not the software. Its just about you transmitting your feelings about the system onto the games you sometimes play in it.

O: But the games sell so well!

A: Sell?! Ha! You mean given away well. Its just that they produce a range of terrible software, a game like Gran Turismo 5 is almost average so tons of people are going to take the time to send away their $5 for shipping to receive it for free.

That obviously writes off Nintendo... so... Sega!? I win!

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."