By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 8 - Game Thread

ok so both hatmoza & Gnizmo were telling the truth but they had a bad relationship they should take tips from me and sabby ... wait a minute

Around the Network

It looks like both of them were telling the truth after all.. -_-

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

supermario128 said:
Acevil said:

I think you guys might have made a big mistake choosing to side with Hatmoza over Gnizmo. Oh well, Goodbye cruel world. /me drinks his last bottle.

Also I hate you brothers. :(

Thanks. We love you to.

Hey, at least you get to live in an asylum. I was gonna force you to play Go Fish with supermario and I for the rest of eternity. Looks like you've escaped torment for a few years... but I can wait...

/zombie

First the doctors and now the cops... what a town to live in.

Signature goes here!

Carl2291 said:
How/why the hell did the cop make us lynch the deputy?

Insane?

It looks like it yeah.   Its not like the cop know who each other are though, or their deputies,  cause I doubt hatmoza would have had us lynch him if he really knew.   All we can hope for is that there is another cop/deputy.   There were 4 doctors, I wouldnt be surprised if there was 4 cops.

Around the Network

One thing's for sure...
WoW= Best Mafia Host EVER

4 ≈ One

Yay I am not dead! As long as they have TV in this joint I don't care. Still I live one night, I might be killed the next!

Acevil said:
Yay I am not dead! As long as they have TV in this joint I don't care.

No, you'll be in a nice cozy room for a while... until they decide how best to figure out what went so horribly wrong when your dear brothers died.

/zombie

Well... i just found out it was dtewi who killed me! That damned hairy doctor! I knew he was always jealous of my trophy wife and popularity between the sexy nurses.

I'm gonna re-kill him!

*Picks up dtewi's carcass from the morgue.*

*eats dtwei's dead, disgusting brains.*

That tasted like poop, but revenge is totally worth it. ^_^

Now, my mornful soul can leave at piece... and go to heaven...

Wait... what's this?

I was a good doctor dammit!

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Why are zombies posting more than alive people?

Oh, wait...I'm a zombie too...nevermind