By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 8 - Game Thread

zexen_lowe said:

But they didn't die ALL in one night. And one was lynched because he defended the other who turned out to be mafia. So, it was 1-1-2, not 4 in one

None of them were lynched. We all voted to either not vote or go no lynch.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
zexen_lowe said:

But they didn't die ALL in one night. And one was lynched because he defended the other who turned out to be mafia. So, it was 1-1-2, not 4 in one

No, I was talking about the last game, Mario was lynched for defending dsister who was Mafia Mason

hatmoza said:

@ FF

What I meant by "everyone" was insomniac. I may have exagerated more than one person because I counted WoW's confirmation as another person confirming it.

The part you said that didn't make sense: I meant that my act was an act of desperation as I have no doctors to protect me anymore. When I would have eventually found an anti town I would be surrendering my role anyways.

Again this is a big mistake. You're going to lynch a cop and give the WWs and Mafia more kills tonight.

As dsister said I'm just trying to make people aware of the whore because I feared I would have been night killed tonight without offering whatever help I have found.

I don't understand this, how'd you be surrendering your role after founding an anti town role but not after being roleblocked?

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

zexen_lowe said:
outlawauron said:
zexen_lowe said:

No, I was talking about the last game, Mario was lynched for defending dsister who was Mafia Mason

Yes, and it happened before I had a chance to defend myself....

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

@Falcon
I would have to let everyone know about my find right?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

My brain hurts...

4 ≈ One

Oh I get your question now

I doubt the whore would have targeted me a second time if I hadn't have roleclaimed.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

So we arent going to lynch the cop?? (that sounds so weird saying that)

It just doesnt to make sense at this point to lynch him. Maybe we can get a couple more nights of useful investigations out of him especially if there is a nurse or something

Actually I really want someone else gone.

Unvote:hatmoza
Vote:Megaman.2

hatmoza said:
@Falcon
I would have to let everyone know about my find right?

But you did let everyone know about your role. And I don't know why you think it makes more sense to roleclaim after being roleblocked (aparently by a whore) than finding a bad guy.

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||