By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 8 - Game Thread

http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Psychiatrist

So it seems we have a Psychopath still running around, since the Psychiatrist never became a regular doctor.

Around the Network

Psychiatrist!!!

Axum could have healed me

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

ok so nen-suer was telling the truth and there is a cult and i have good news as well i wasn't recruited last night so i think that the cult leader is indeed dead because he had the perfect chance to recruit someone who he or she knew wasn't mafia or werewolf

Interesting.

Im guessng it was the Psychopath who killed last night then... because of the "Other".

We must still have a protective role too, im sure there is at least 1 more Mafia.

Carl2291 said:
Interesting.

Im guessng it was the Psychopath who killed last night then... because of the "Other".

We must still have a protective role too, im sure there is at least 1 more Mafia.

I just realized 12 of the kills were done by "other".  0_o

Around the Network

*Goes into WTF Mode*...

4 ≈ One

Here is the question begging to be answered? Was nen-suer right when he said Carl2291 was a night killer? He was correct on outlawauron.

Also, nen fingered Carl at the last minute yesterday. I investigated him last night, and he did leave his home for the night. But considering everyone seems to have a power role of some form this game, it's likely he would've left his home regardless of whether he was innocent or guilty.

Nen was right with Outlaw bein bad. And at the last minute he told us that Carl is also bad.

Carl, defend your self.

I think Psychiatrists can only heal the psychopath (if I've read it right) so I don't think he could have made nen-suer a sane doctor.

MM is right, it seems we have a psychopath running around town, add to this a cult leader and probably a mafia member. I think that sums up what we're against.

Signature goes here!