By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Borderlands is for REAL GAMERS!

Around the Network

Great vid, borderlands will be amazing.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

hell yeah

Gintama is the funniest show EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Proud owner of all currnet gen consoles.

I not a big wii fan

Okita the sadist.

I think they were making fun of borderlands not, applauding it

"Rainbird: Why don't Nintendo and Microsoft Copy the Sony Blog?

Bagenome:You can't shoot things on a blog, and babies can't read, so I don't think it would suit either one's target audience."

d21lewis said:
Honestly, do JRPG makers even realize how hard it is to save the world? That shit is impossible!

-ku- said:
I think they were making fun of borderlands not, applauding it

they are making fun of the people who don't like the mainstream FPS games such as me.

Around the Network

Amazing vid

We don't provide the 'easy to program for' console that they [developers] want, because 'easy to program for' means that anybody will be able to take advantage of pretty much what the hardware can do, so the question is what do you do for the rest of the nine and half years? It's a learning process. - SCEI president Kaz Hirai

It's a virus where you buy it and you play it with your friends and they're like, "Oh my God that's so cool, I'm gonna go buy it." So you stop playing it after two months, but they buy it and they stop playing it after two months but they've showed it to someone else who then go out and buy it and so on. Everyone I know bought one and nobody turns it on. - Epic Games president Mike Capps

We have a real culture of thrift. The goal that I had in bringing a lot of the packaged goods folks into Activision about 10 years ago was to take all the fun out of making video games. - Activision CEO Bobby Kotick

Greatt vid. This game looks good but sadly my gaming budget this year is very small. I will probably only get 2 games. 1 of them being Forza 3 and the other is undecided

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

MAINSTREAM'D. Note to self: add to lexicon.

"This is the deep-dish, delicious irony endured by the Nintendo stalwart: to see their platform of choice ascendant, even as their bright God turns his face away."

Tycho Brahe

what i think of this game is that even though it has alot of weapons and its an RPG. i feel like its just like an RPG version of Call of Duty.
too shallow.

edit: or should i say RPG version of FarCry, what i expected was something as deep as Fallout 3 but still actiony as far as FPSs go

lol epic!!  i want to play borderlands so badly!