By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Mass Effect 2 hits Jan. 26th

NOO NOO NOO PLEASE tell me there not going to do with ME that they did with KotOR 2 and rush it....nooooooooo!!!!!

Around the Network

Sweet!

However, that's the same date of release as MAG. I guess M$ feel threatened. lol, jk. The 26th of Jan. will be complete wallet rape.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

So does this kills the rumours of ME2 going to PS3 once n forever?

antfromtashkent said:
NOO NOO NOO PLEASE tell me there not going to do with ME that they did with KotOR 2 and rush it....nooooooooo!!!!!

Obsidian made K.o.t.O.R 2. Not Bioware

Excellent! I'm so excited, this will be amazing!! My level of hype just spiked!

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Around the Network
dsister44 said:
antfromtashkent said:

Oooo youre right.... still i would rather wait and not have it rushed >_>

dsister44 said:
antfromtashkent said:

And that was LucasArts being stupid, not Obisidian.

I'm happy, I just figured EA would give Dragon Age more than two months before Mass Effect 2 came out.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

HELL YEAH!!! GotY 2010 released in January confirmed!! The sooner this game comes out the sooner everything else will sit and collect dust.

Great stuff! That release is actually quite good, because it gives me more time to finish Dragon Age Origins

My second most wanted Game at the moment, i only want NSMB Wii more. Hopefuly ME will fix some issues i had with the first one (a lot of dumb driving )