By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Mass Effect 2 hits Jan. 26th

themanwithnoname said:
heruamon said:
I really hope this game is GOTY quality...the previous game was brilliant in so many aspects, but it needed some areas of improvement, so here's to wishing that the extra time was used to REALLY polish up this puppy to a high AAA rating...maybe the highest on the 360 to-date...can we say 98?

I'm thinking this and Alan Wake have a good shot.

Alan Wake...hmmmm....I'm getting it pronto, and I think the game is going to be great, but after SO MANY years of waiting...it's going to be hard to live up to the hype...imho.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Around the Network
themanwithnoname said:
heruamon said:
I really hope this game is GOTY quality...the previous game was brilliant in so many aspects, but it needed some areas of improvement, so here's to wishing that the extra time was used to REALLY polish up this puppy to a high AAA rating...maybe the highest on the 360 to-date...can we say 98?

The Alan Wake project is been in the make for so many years that those extra months don't make a difference. Too Human anyone?

themanwithnoname said:
This is very interesting. Two months after Dragon Age? Seems a bit early doesn't it?

Herasy!!! ME2 can never come too soon!!

Dinges said:
themanwithnoname said:
heruamon said:

The Alan Wake project is been in the make for so many years that those extra months don't make a difference. Too Human anyone?

That's my concern, to be honest...I liked Too Human, and had it been an under the radar project, it would not have received as much heat as it did...but there was too much hype.  Alan Wake look great, but the bar is set VERY VERY high...at least in terms of graphics, it looks to be as good as anything out, but gameplay mechanics and full plot are still a BIG unknown.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Just rebought Mass Effect with the DLC edition, planning on replaying through it

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-