By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - is this offensive to you?

my old signature said that i wished hitler won ww2 and the mod sega4life said i had to change it because it was offensive but he never told me why. can any of you tell me how it is offensive?

Around the Network

Erm... seriously?

I'm guessing this is sarcasm...

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Why would you wish that?

Change your signature, it is really offensive now.

And no, your previous sig wasn't offensive. I mean, if I wrote "I wished Gengis Khan conquered the world", no one would perceive it as offensive, even if he was one of the ruthless rulers ever and direct responsible for the death of 30 million people all over Asia and Europe. It's all a question of "political correctness".

Well I don't find it offensive, but I also certainly don't agree with you. Hitler was a monster.

Around the Network

Another reason to turn off signatures in the profile settings.

First off, you're probably going to get banned. I have been down the road you seem to be heading in, and let me tell you, it's not a pleasant one. (That is, if you plan on sticking around here.)

Also, Haxxiy is 100% right. Just read his post, I agree with his opinion.

But to answer your question, I don't really think it's that offensive.. I think you should be allowed to have it in your sig if you want. If people don't like it, they probably will want to have nothing to do with you, but that's your/their choice to do what you/they want.

As for the sig you have now.. I have tried taking down some mods before.. let me just tell you right now that it doesn't work.

I like it

mM

I don't find it offensive at all, everyone is entitled to their opinion, in fact i have wondered many times what the world would be like now if Hitler would have won. I think at the time it would have been bad but now like 2009 we might have been better off in some ways. We will never know.

Nothing offends me.