By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Death Note 2.0 Game Thread

im back, sorry been busy!

okay, *reads posts*

okay, were down to 5, we need to make sure we get a bad guy today if we can, if there are 2 of them left it's game over if we don't

Around the Network

j0 = still not entirely sure he is pro-town, but reading through all thread, seems less likely to be evil now too
ninja = two possibles, one, he is kira and insomniac/jo? is the supporter, two, he is doctor as he says
raptor = L
insomniac = like j0 im still not sure, but right now I suspect insomniac more, I reckon he could be kira or a supporter
me = townie, i know that much for sure

so, for now

Vote: Insomniac

SciFiBoy said:

j0 = still not entirely sure he is pro-town, but reading through all thread, seems less likely to be evil now too
ninja = two possibles, one, he is kira and insomniac/jo? is the supporter, two, he is doctor as he says
raptor = L
insomniac = like j0 im still not sure, but right now I suspect insomniac more, I reckon he could be kira or a supporter
me = townie, i know that much for sure

so, for now

Vote: Insomniac

Well, I guess I'm back early, a bit upset about that.  Anyway, Ninja didn't claim to be the doctor he claimed to be Near, L's replacement if I died.  Angel revealed he was the doctor.  So, basically what this comes down to is:

c0 = 2 votes
SciFi = 1 vote
Insomniac = 1 vote

Now is the time to cast your vote insomniac.  I know you want an explanation for Ninja and I casting our votes for c0 but honestly, there just isn't a whole lot to say.

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

it looks like Insomniac not going to show up

Well, if insomniac doesn't come back to vote then we have a couple options: We can lynch SciFi or insomniac. Unless SciFi or insomniac come back and vote for c0 (starting to look less likely) then we won't be getting a majority on c0. I was starting to doubt whether c0 was guilty anyway. Not voting for anyone at this point is highly suspect to me, if this day ends in a no lynch we're dead anyway so we may as well decide and get it over with. So who shall it be? SciFi or insomniac? I'm starting to lean towards insomniac now since he hasn't given a vote, but going back and reading SciFi's voting pattern makes me feel a bit suspicious as well.

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

Around the Network
RDBRaptor said:
Well, if insomniac doesn't come back to vote then we have a couple options: We can lynch SciFi or insomniac. Unless SciFi or insomniac come back and vote for c0 (starting to look less likely) then we won't be getting a majority on c0. I was starting to doubt whether c0 was guilty anyway. Not voting for anyone at this point is highly suspect to me, if this day ends in a no lynch we're dead anyway so we may as well decide and get it over with. So who shall it be? SciFi or insomniac? I'm starting to lean towards insomniac now since he hasn't given a vote, but going back and reading SciFi's voting pattern makes me feel a bit suspicious as well.

Sorry about that; I got distracted... Unfortunately, I let my roommate talk me into trying the 10 day trial for WoW. >_<

Anyway, my suspicions are still between j0 and SciFi. I'd like to hear thoughts on the two of them. I'm pretty much split between the two at this point.

Hm, well, I'm back from homework.

Although, who voted for sCiFi?

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

@c03n3nj0 i have no idea

Well, between insomniac and sciFi the latter has been the most quiet...

And pretty much quicker at jumping on bandwagons, although I admit all of us did that at one point...

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

ok im going to bed in 15min

JO who do you think you will vote for