By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Death Note 2.0 Game Thread

Ninja, before you go, what are your thoughts between j0 and SciFi?

Around the Network

im just amazed people suspect me, I was away for 2 days, one of which is because I was ill, im also a vanilla townie, so arresting me could well be game over

i think there both suspicious and but i gave it more thought and scifi seams more possible than JO because ever since dsister left hes been the first to vote to get a guy of witch i think kira wouldn't do while scifi hasn't posted that much

unvote: JO

vote scif
i

also the only reason i voted o in the first place was lack of sleep and my gut with has never been right

NinjaBlade360 said:

i think there both suspicious and but i gave it more thought and scifi seams more possible than JO because ever since dsister left hes been the first to vote to get a guy of witch i think kira wouldn't do while scifi hasn't posted that much

unvote: JO

vote scif
i

your making a HUGE mistake, arresting me may very well be Game Over if my suspicions are correct!

Around the Network

Ah, why not? I've been pointing fingers at this guy since yesterday. And well, now I have a better reason.

Vote- SciFiBoy

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

@ j0; why SciFi?

wow, this practically confirms that one of j0 or Ninja is Kira/Supporter (or both even)

im a townie, if you arrest me, we are down to 4 players, if 2 are Kira and Supporter, then it is game over

as Insomniac is no longer my top suspect

Unvote: Insomniac
Vote: c03n3nj0

Horny as Hell

You were really persistent with that role and you managed to get lucky almost every night.  Kinky fun for everyone!

Won by Dgc1808

SciFiBoy said:

as Insomniac is no longer my top suspect

Unvote: Insomniac
Vote: c03n3nj0

Horny as Hell

You were really persistent with that role and you managed to get lucky almost every night.  Kinky fun for everyone!

Won by Dgc1808

Okay, why j0?