By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Death Note 2.0 Game Thread

NinjaBlade360 said:
@RDBRaptor really i thought that people would accuse me of being kira or a kira supporter

well im going to sleep see you guys in the morning

Well, you roleclaimed for no apparent reason. If you were Kira, I doubt you'd have said anything unless you were really being pressed. There's no reason not to believe you at this point. So, that leaves SFB and j0 as suspects. I'm willing to give us the majority, but I'd like to hear your reasoning for choosing j0 first. A mislynch could be fatal at this point.

Around the Network

Oh and just to add, Angel, you aren't supposed to roleclaim when you die. This is a dark game, and That Guy probably won't be too happy about that. Just FYI for next game.

I'm not so happy with me being lynched... :-/

Guys, I am 100% sure I'm a townie, plain and simple, actually I'm not even sure if we will lose if I get lynched, since there's no way of telling if the Kira supporter has been killed or not, but if it was me I wouldn't go lynching another townie... I want to win this. >_>

Bah, this is the part where I would chose my own vote, but I got nothing.

But the next guy who easily bandwagons is in my suspicion list. I don't think good people will bandwagon on a vote right now without honestly thinking about it first.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Oh, well, I don't see a reason not to trust Ninja... just to be cautious, remember guys don't completely overlook him in the future of the game.

Anyways, for me it's between insomniac and SciFi now.  I voted for SciFi yesterday though, but I didn't have any good reason...

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

insomniac17 said:
NinjaBlade360 said:
@RDBRaptor really i thought that people would accuse me of being kira or a kira supporter

Well, you roleclaimed for no apparent reason. If you were Kira, I doubt you'd have said anything unless you were really being pressed. There's no reason not to believe you at this point. So, that leaves SFB and j0 as suspects. I'm willing to give us the majority, but I'd like to hear your reasoning for choosing j0 first. A mislynch could be fatal at this point.

I'm slightly surprised you haven't just voted for c0.  Your vote would give a majority, your reluctance to lynch makes feel both relieved and suspicious:

A:  Both you and c0 are Kira/Kira Supporter and you don't want c0 gone because that leaves your team halved.
B:  You're not Kira because if you were you would have given the final vote and ended the game if you still had a supporter left.
C:  You are Kira and know you don't have a supporter left and are trying to be cautious.

I'm leaning towards B.  I'm willing to bank on c0.  I'm almost not even certain a Kira Supporter exists now, it could have been Dtewi and that left Kira severly crippled.  At this point though it's only spectualtion and the answer to that will be answered in the following day if we haven't won.  Also, I'm starting to question Ninja's roleclaim and whether it's factual or not.  At this leg of the game it's highly suspect and almost takes all eyes off of him.  But, whatever, I'll stick to c0 for the time being.

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

Around the Network
RDBRaptor said:

@Angel  Bah, when the game is over can you reveal who it was that you saved?

yeah.

Brawl Code- 3179-6370-3098 Name:Richi   

Mk Code-3480-4494-2675 Name:Richi

RDBRaptor said:
insomniac17 said:
NinjaBlade360 said:

I'm slightly surprised you haven't just voted for c0.  Your vote would give a majority, your reluctance to lynch makes feel both relieved and suspicious:

A:  Both you and c0 are Kira/Kira Supporter and you don't want c0 gone because that leaves your team halved.
B:  You're not Kira because if you were you would have given the final vote and ended the game if you still had a supporter left.
C:  You are Kira and know you don't have a supporter left and are trying to be cautious.

I'm leaning towards B.  I'm willing to bank on c0.  I'm almost not even certain a Kira Supporter exists now, it could have been Dtewi and that left Kira severly crippled.  At this point though it's only spectualtion and the answer to that will be answered in the following day if we haven't won.  Also, I'm starting to question Ninja's roleclaim and whether it's factual or not.  At this leg of the game it's highly suspect and almost takes all eyes off of him.  But, whatever, I'll stick to c0 for the time being.

The reason I voted SFB during the last day was because we wouldn't have a majority. It was basically a FoS and as I said, it could have easily been against j0 or Ninja, and still been a FoS. I haven't voted today because if I did, then we would have a majority. I just want to hear reasons for voting for j0. If they're good reasons, then I will have no problem voting for him.

RDBRaptor said:
Well, we've got nothing. This is our final day if a Kira supporter exists. My thoughts on who might be guilty are: Ninjablade and SciFiBoy. Ninjablade voted for Angel and Angel is now dead, could be a coincidence. Seeing as how much I've failed at casting guilt I'm just gonna go ahead and reverse my logic and accuse: c03n3nj0 and insomniac! Partial reasoning would be that the both of you agreed upon SciFiBoy being lynched, giving some credence to a Kira and Kira Supporter relationship.

I think this game is starting to get to me. I feel like I've grown both partially insane and paranoid.

Bah, lets take a shot at defending myself.

If you were suspicious of those two then why did you switch your vote to me? Well, not Ninja of course, well maybe, lets just hope he is telling the turth. But, anyways, if I were you I would go for the person who you are truly suspicious of.

I know I am a townie, but I dont know how to conince you guys any further... So outa the 3 (Scifi, inso and moi), who do you think is most suspious?

I was planning on voting sciFi agian like yesterday, but to tell the truth Im just scared that it will give him more reason to give the final vote to arrest me. I obviosuly am against my arrest... so yeah...

c03n3nj0 said:
RDBRaptor said:
Well, we've got nothing. This is our final day if a Kira supporter exists. My thoughts on who might be guilty are: Ninjablade and SciFiBoy. Ninjablade voted for Angel and Angel is now dead, could be a coincidence. Seeing as how much I've failed at casting guilt I'm just gonna go ahead and reverse my logic and accuse: c03n3nj0 and insomniac! Partial reasoning would be that the both of you agreed upon SciFiBoy being lynched, giving some credence to a Kira and Kira Supporter relationship.

I think this game is starting to get to me. I feel like I've grown both partially insane and paranoid.

If you were suspicious of those two then why did you switch your vote to me? Well, not Ninja of course, well maybe, lets just hope he is telling the turth. But, anyways, if I were you I would go for the person who you are truly suspicious of.

I know I am a townie, but I dont know how to conince you guys any further... So outa the 3 (Scifi, inso and moi), who do you think is most suspious?

I was planning on voting sciFi agian like yesterday, but to tell the truth Im just scared that it will give him more reason to give the final vote to arrest me. I obviosuly am against my arrest... so yeah...

To tell you the truth I'm equally suspicious of all three of you.  I'm even still a bit suspicious of Ninja even though he claims to be Near.  I essentially sided with the one I'm least suspicious of at the moment.  I won't be getting on tomorrow so I need to make a final decision now.  If you could Insomniac please say who you are most likely going to vote for.

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

RDBRaptor said:
c03n3nj0 said:
RDBRaptor said:

To tell you the truth I'm equally suspicious of all three of you.  I'm even still a bit suspicious of Ninja even though he claims to be Near.  I essentially sided with the one I'm least suspicious of at the moment.  I won't be getting on tomorrow so I need to make a final decision now.  If you could Insomniac please say who you are most likely going to vote for.

I would love to, but I honestly am not sure. I'd like reasons for why Ninja voted for j0, and if anyone has reasons for voting ANY way, now is the time to share.

I think that we can wait till tomorrow to discuss more; I'm trusting that That Guy won't randomly decide to end the day without giving us plenty of notice.