By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Death Note 2.0 Game Thread

Day 6 has begun!

Angelfire is dead. 5 people left. Discuss!

Around the Network

I've been taking care of my niece. :-/

Well, I guess we'll start of with asking who Raptor investigated?

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Angelfire. This is second time Kira has killed the same person I've investigated. It kind of irks me.  At this point I think whoever the Doctor is should just reveal himself now, this day is do or die.  We need to narrow down our list as much as possible.

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

Well... this sucks...

UMM, anyone else have something?

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Well, we've got nothing. This is our final day if a Kira supporter exists. My thoughts on who might be guilty are: Ninjablade and SciFiBoy. Ninjablade voted for Angel and Angel is now dead, could be a coincidence. Seeing as how much I've failed at casting guilt I'm just gonna go ahead and reverse my logic and accuse: c03n3nj0 and insomniac! Partial reasoning would be that the both of you agreed upon SciFiBoy being lynched, giving some credence to a Kira and Kira Supporter relationship.

I think this game is starting to get to me. I feel like I've grown both partially insane and paranoid.

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

Around the Network
RDBRaptor said:
Well, we've got nothing. This is our final day if a Kira supporter exists. My thoughts on who might be guilty are: Ninjablade and SciFiBoy. Ninjablade voted for Angel and Angel is now dead, could be a coincidence. Seeing as how much I've failed at casting guilt I'm just gonna go ahead and reverse my logic and accuse: c03n3nj0 and insomniac! Partial reasoning would be that the both of you agreed upon SciFiBoy being lynched, giving some credence to a Kira and Kira Supporter relationship.

I think this game is starting to get to me. I feel like I've grown both partially insane and paranoid.

My vote was a FoS, as I was no more suspicious of him than j0 or Ninja. I wouldn't have had any problem changing it to j0 or Ninja, but it still should have been taken as just a FoS.

And, you know that pointing out the 4 people who aren't you doesn't really help us, right?

Of course, I'm not much more help since I'm still torn between j0, Ninja, and Scifi.

I can understand that; I've been playing the regular mafia games since round 2 and I've certainly gotten a bit more paranoid... at least on this site.

ok since today is most likely the last day any way im going to reveal my role im Near my role is to take over for L if he dies and he hasn't died so most likely hes telling the truth

so im going to vote for the person im most suspicious of

vote:c03n3nj0

RDBRaptor said:

Angelfire. This is second time Kira has killed the same person I've investigated. It kind of irks me.  At this point I think whoever the Doctor is should just reveal himself now, this day is do or die.  We need to narrow down our list as much as possible.

this day really is do or die... i was the doctor.

Brawl Code- 3179-6370-3098 Name:Richi   

Mk Code-3480-4494-2675 Name:Richi

@NinjaBlade  I'm almost willing to believe that at this point, it seems like a role ThatGuy would add to the game.  I'm more or less desperate to believe in someone now.

@Angel  Bah, when the game is over can you reveal who it was that you saved?

I'm going with c0 as well, there just isn't anyone I truly suspect and we're forced to vote this day.  I suggest that we just get the majority and if it's game over then so be it.  We've tried.

Vote:  c03n3nj0

My Anime List

@RDBRaptor really i thought that people would accuse me of being kira or a kira supporter

well im going to sleep see you guys in the morning