By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Death Note 2.0 Game Thread

Whoever Kira is he's been very cautious taking more a sit back and wait position.  c03 initiated the voting on this day for one of two reasons:

1.  He's Kira and trying to speed up the process of his team winning.
2.  He's a townie who knows we need to make a meaningful arrest as soon as possible.

I'm leaning towards choice 2.  Kira has been sitting back for now, so he may feel comfortable just watching us kill each other off.  SciFiBoy makes a good point that if there are indeed 2 Kiras left then they'll win if we give them a townie and they manage to kill someone.  I don't think SciFi is Kira (I could be horribly wrong).  Regardless, without the votes of the other three members no one will be getting a majority vote.

I think the person we should be looking at is the person who hasn't been acting the most suspicious the person who has been sitting on the sidelines watching.  Looking at the list, we should look for patterns.  Who has voted the least?  Who was the most eager to jump on a bandwagon?  Has their voting pattern been consistent?  Here's how I see the list:

Ninjablade:  Inconsistent, jumped on bandwagons
Scifiboy:       Missed two days of voting, jumped on bandwagons
Angelfire:     Only voted for one person
Insomniac:   Only voted for one person, has the least amount of activity day-wise
RDBRaptor:   I'm L, but judge for yourself
c03n3nj0:     Jumped on bandwagon

Going on my theory that Kira/Kira Supporter has tried to maintain as low a profile as possible my number one suspect with that criteria would be Insomniac, followed by Angelfire, then Scifiboy, c03n3nj0, and then last Ninjablade.  If the theory is reversed then Ninjablade would be number 1.  I've already conducted an investigation on Ninjablade so we at least know he's not a supporter.  I can debate this for hours but we just don't have the time for it and we're really at the point of "we're damned if we do and damned if we don't."  So here goes.

Vote:  Insomniac

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

Around the Network
RDBRaptor said:

Whoever Kira is he's been very cautious taking more a sit back and wait position.  c03 initiated the voting on this day for one of two reasons:

1.  He's Kira and trying to speed up the process of his team winning.
2.  He's a townie who knows we need to make a meaningful arrest as soon as possible.

I'm leaning towards choice 2.  Kira has been sitting back for now, so he may feel comfortable just watching us kill each other off.  SciFiBoy makes a good point that if there are indeed 2 Kiras left then they'll win if we give them a townie and they manage to kill someone.  I don't think SciFi is Kira (I could be horribly wrong).  Regardless, without the votes of the other three members no one will be getting a majority vote.

I think the person we should be looking at is the person who hasn't been acting the most suspicious the person who has been sitting on the sidelines watching.  Looking at the list, we should look for patterns.  Who has voted the least?  Who was the most eager to jump on a bandwagon?  Has their voting pattern been consistent?  Here's how I see the list:

Ninjablade:  Inconsistent, jumped on bandwagons
Scifiboy:       Missed two days of voting, jumped on bandwagons
Angelfire:     Only voted for one person
Insomniac:   Only voted for one person, has the least amount of activity day-wise
RDBRaptor:   I'm L, but judge for yourself
c03n3nj0:     Jumped on bandwagon

Going on my theory that Kira/Kira Supporter has tried to maintain as low a profile as possible my number one suspect with that criteria would be Insomniac, followed by Angelfire, then Scifiboy, c03n3nj0, and then last Ninjablade.  If the theory is reversed then Ninjablade would be number 1.  I've already conducted an investigation on Ninjablade so we at least know he's not a supporter.  I can debate this for hours but we just don't have the time for it and we're really at the point of "we're damned if we do and damned if we don't."  So here goes.

Vote:  Insomniac

Well, as I said before, my absence isn't exactly something I could control.

insomniac17 said:

Yeah, that was some scheduling issues. I had my calc midterm last night and I've spent the vast majority of my free time over the past few days studying and doing old calc tests to try and prepare for it. So I didn't have the best of luck in getting on here before the deadline (Day 2 was a day where I could have voted, but I wasn't suspicious of Raptor enough, and I honestly didn't expect That Guy would end it right after I posted). I have a bit of a break now, but I have a history test next tuesday and a chem exam on wednesday. So, this is like the eye of the hurricane for me right now.

I was on when I could be, but didn't always post because, as you know, the game has been rather quiet up until recently. If you're curious as to when I posted, you can look back through the thread. It certainly didn't help that this week just wasn't a good week for me in terms of pretty much anything (I got a 58 on that damn test, so all that studying I did wasn't very helpful... at least the average was a 52). As for lynching me, I understand that we're running out of time today, but I'm afraid that lynching me isn't going to help the town get any closer to winning the game. Personally, I'm suspicious of c03 and scifiboy, but not nearly enough to feel comfortable in lynching them. As scifiboy pointed out, if we make a mistake today, and there are two Kira left, then they kill tonight and it's game over.

RDBRaptor - he says hes l and im believe him
sci fi - i have very little suspicious about him
Jo - same as scifi
Angelfire - hasn't done much in the game
Insomniac - same as angel

@RDBRaptor buy being inconsistent do you mean when i voted for you then the next day vote for dsister or something else. i just want to know ^_^

NinjaBlade360 said:
RDBRaptor - he says hes l and im believe him
sci fi - i have very little suspicious about him
Jo - same as scifi
Angelfire - hasn't done much in the game
Insomniac - same as angel

@RDBRaptor buy being inconsistent do you mean when i voted for you then the next day vote for dsister or something else. i just want to know ^_^

Yes, each day you've voted for a different person starting on Day 2.  First Scifi, then me, and then finally dsister.  I'm just trying to look for patterns since their isn't much we get scrounge from out from the posts :p.

Also, to Insomniac, yeah, I understand.  I've had midterms also it's been kind of hard to get on but again, I'm just looking at the patterns and that's just what I've observed.

Edit:  I guess what it boils down to the three people I just feel more suspicious about in order:  Insomniac, Angelfire, and Ninjablade.  SciFi and c0 has two outliers I just can't feel one way or the other about.  I suppose everyone should at least put down their votes and see where we stand.

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

@RDBRaptor thatguy messed up on the chart i originally voted for scifi that day then you started acting out and making yourself seam suspicious to me so i changed my vote the voting for dsister next day was he was getting annoying and i knew everyone was going to vote to arrest him so why fight the flow and its natural to have different votes on people each day because usually they are voted out that day

for right now im going to vote for Angelfire hes been a little to quite but i want to hear his defense first

Around the Network

So far everyone (excluding Insomniac and Angel) have voted for different people. Unless we come to a consensus then the day will result in a no lynch. I'm willing to do that since it'll buy us maybe one more day. I've got to head out now, but I'll try to put in a final post later via my ipod.

My Anime List

Hm, well this got interesting. ^_^

I guess I can agree with not having a majority of votes. Since it'll be hard to get a bad guy with just guessing....

but, how do we know we won;t be in the same situation tomorrow?

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Honestly if we do a no lynch we'll just be buying some time. We'll probably be at the same spot with one less suspect. Mr. Doctor could actually save us if he picks the right person.

My Anime List

I wasn't being annoying >=(

Okay, so the day is gonna end soon. Of everyone left, I'm pretty sure that Raptor is innocent, I don't believe AngelFire is Kira, and everyone else is suspect. Of those, I think that j0 was just trying to start discussion, so I'm not sure about him for now, but I don't know what to think about SFB or Ninja. Since I doubt we're going to get a majority, you can consider this a FoS.

Vote: SciFiBoy

SFB; Again, I'm not sure if you're Kira or not. You don't seem that suspicious, but neither does anyone else. Hopefully we'll have more to go off of tomorrow.