By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Death Note 2.0 Game Thread

AngelFire18 said:
insomniac17 said:

@ AngelFire,

You do know we aren't allowed to edit posts, right? What were you contemplating?

*grumbles* role claiming and what not trying to really think over if i am 100 on the person i think is suspicous.

Sorry, I was gonna ask you what you were contemplating but when I tried to quote it, there was nothing there. And if you have a suspicion, please share. Being mysterious isn't going to help us any.

Around the Network
insomniac17 said:
AngelFire18 said:
insomniac17 said:

@ AngelFire,

You do know we aren't allowed to edit posts, right? What were you contemplating?

*grumbles* role claiming and what not trying to really think over if i am 100 on the person i think is suspicous.

Sorry, I was gonna ask you what you were contemplating but when I tried to quote it, there was nothing there. And if you have a suspicion, please share. Being mysterious isn't going to help us any.

Well for starters I don't want to put my self in Kiras way. Even though I'm just a townie I don't want to put myself in that potential danger. That and I'm not 100 percent on it my self. If I'm not secure in my suspicion then why would I try to cast it on another person? That ... and if my plan does go over well I want to be sure that I have kira... If I miss then I miss and thats not a chance I'm taking yet so I'm thinking things over. (my brain hurts)

Brawl Code- 3179-6370-3098 Name:Richi   

Mk Code-3480-4494-2675 Name:Richi

RDBRaptor said:
Well, I'm just going to go ahead and just throw caution to the wind now. I've got to head to a midterm in about an hour so I can't really stay. So here goes, I'm L. If you think I've been acting suspicious that's the reason why. If the Doctor does exist in this game (hoping!) and is still alive, hopefully you'll shield me from Kira's night attack. I've run three investigations so far and here are my results:

dsister44: Innocent
NinjaBlade360: Innocent
Gnizmo: Innocent

First off, you're probably wondering why I still voted for dsister. The reason is that even if I investigate the real Kira he will still appear as an innocent, only his supporters will appear as guilty. Dsister was the only one acting suspiciously so I just went with him in the hopes it would end the game quickly. Obviously that didn't work and it was a mistake. I conducted my investigation of Gnizmo right before he died so my last investigation was essentially wasted. Hopefully you guys believe me. I've got to go now but I'll try to get on later tonight after my midterm.

how do you know ninja is innocent?

Brawl Code- 3179-6370-3098 Name:Richi   

Mk Code-3480-4494-2675 Name:Richi

AngelFire18 said:
RDBRaptor said:
Well, I'm just going to go ahead and just throw caution to the wind now. I've got to head to a midterm in about an hour so I can't really stay. So here goes, I'm L. If you think I've been acting suspicious that's the reason why. If the Doctor does exist in this game (hoping!) and is still alive, hopefully you'll shield me from Kira's night attack. I've run three investigations so far and here are my results:

dsister44: Innocent
NinjaBlade360: Innocent
Gnizmo: Innocent

First off, you're probably wondering why I still voted for dsister. The reason is that even if I investigate the real Kira he will still appear as an innocent, only his supporters will appear as guilty. Dsister was the only one acting suspiciously so I just went with him in the hopes it would end the game quickly. Obviously that didn't work and it was a mistake. I conducted my investigation of Gnizmo right before he died so my last investigation was essentially wasted. Hopefully you guys believe me. I've got to go now but I'll try to get on later tonight after my midterm.

how do you know ninja is innocent?

If Raptor is L, then we know that Ninja is not a Kira supporter. He could be Kira himself though, since Kira will come up as innocent when investigated.

sorry but im not kira im just a townsfolk and really anyone who he investigated besides dsister could be kira

Around the Network
NinjaBlade360 said:
sorry but im not kira im just a townsfolk and really anyone who he investigated besides dsister could be kira

Gnizmo and dsister are both dead, so neither of them were Kira.

my bad :P i skimmed over it and and i thought that he investigated c03n3nj0

Well, SciFiboy seems to be the only one who hasn't been cleared of my suspicion list now... >_>

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

I know who it is *Censored* *Censored* *Censored* *Censored*and then *Censored* =)

wow it looks like we have no votes in. I will extend this day as I think its just gotten interesting.