By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Finally got a PSN card, any recommendations for things to buy?

Kantor said:
I'm not sure what the US prices are, so I don't know what you can get for $20.

But, you need to own Quest for Booty, WipEout HD and Flower. In that order. Fat Princess is fun too, but I doubt anyone plays it anymore.

I believe these are the prices

Quest for Booty $14.99

Wipeout HD $19.99

Flower $9.99

Around the Network
Vetteman94 said:
Kantor said:

But, you need to own Quest for Booty, WipEout HD and Flower. In that order. Fat Princess is fun too, but I doubt anyone plays it anymore.

Quest for Booty $14.99

Wipeout HD $19.99

Flower $9.99

Oh.

I would say buy Q4B and something for $5. Or get another PSN card.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Get Wipeout HD, for your 20 dollar card it's the best value for money game you can buy. Not having any change is quite convenient (well, one cent change)

Flower is good, but once you've played it once that's it really.

Fat Princess would be my other reccomendation because it's got such great replayability. My fav psn game at the mo.

Kantor said:
Vetteman94 said:
Kantor said:

Quest for Booty $14.99

Wipeout HD $19.99

Flower $9.99

Oh.

Does quest for booty have good replayability, I want a game that I can play more then once.

Gilgamesh said:
Kantor said:
Vetteman94 said:
Kantor said:

Quest for Booty $14.99

Wipeout HD $19.99

Flower $9.99

Oh.

Does quest for booty have good replayability, I want a game that I can play more then once.

You can play it again, there is a Hard difficulty. But no gold bolts, no skill points or anything of that sort. If you want replay value, get WipEout, because Flower doesn't have much either.

And don't get Linger in Shadows because it's 7 minutes long and you won't want to play it more than 5 times.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

Quest for Booty doesn't have much replayability. It's great, but short and once you've played through it once that's it really.

Wipeout has more content out (fury?) which I havn't bought yet. And there are a couple of new maps coming out for Fat Princess.

Trine.

What about Suikoden, I've never played that series before and it's only 5 bucks, would it be a good buy?

i bought flower recently and really enjoyed it, so i would recommend that, and ive also bought burn zombie burn which was fun but got boring. Also id recommend sum ps1 classics like crash team racing.