By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The FASTEST-GROWING game of all time is FARMVILLE (58 Million Players!!)

I'm not going to lie, in terms of my Facebooking, Farmville consists of about 80% of it.

Around the Network

My little sister and her boyfriend introduced me to this game some weeks ago. They are like maniacs. They are not into gaming so i was curios about the game. But after a while I got bored my crops are always whitered and they as absolute nongamers have maybe 100times more EXP then me.

I never heard of it, but I like those kind of games. Simulation and strategy stuff.

Oh my... i love Farmville

Been playing it since June 21st when it first launched. Level 40 now and i still play it every day. I have an addiction to it now lol.

Facebook games have at least 200 Million Monthly active users

All information on Social Gaming (on facebook) can be found here.

www.allfacebook.com

and here

http://www.insidesocialgames.com

Facinting stuff. Zynga is reportedly making $120million this year and Playfish around $90million. There is mention that EA may buy Zynga or Playfish.

Wii Friendcode - 6327 2612 7683 5724

feel free to add me whenever (just PM me to let me know)

I work for Zynga. It's always amazing to see how far reaching our games have actually gotten. Seeing it mentioned on actual gaming sites I visit is always cool.

Around the Network

I played it some time ago, it was fun because people can hire you to harvest his farm and you can earn money, but now I`m playing other zynga and playfish games :)

Wait hold on. Can one person have multiple farms? and does each person have at least 1 farm? Because 58m people and 40m farms doesnt add up, since 58m is supposed to be "active" and 40m is a grand total.

I believe my squash and wheat are ready for harvest.

http://seanmalstrom.wordpress.com/2009/10/10/the-difference-between-customers-and-users/

"[Our former customers] are unable to find software which they WANT to play."
"The way to solve this problem lies in how to communicate what kind of games [they CAN play]."

Satoru Iwata, Nintendo President. Only slightly paraphrased.

im_sneaky said:
Wait hold on. Can one person have multiple farms? and does each person have at least 1 farm? Because 58m people and 40m farms doesnt add up, since 58m is supposed to be "active" and 40m is a grand total.

I'm sure some people have multiple facebook accounts.  Since I work at Zynga, I have like 20 FB accounts just off hand.  All have Farmville app installed.