By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The FASTEST-GROWING game of all time is FARMVILLE (58 Million Players!!)

58 million active users = 40 million farms? I assume that you get 1 farm when you start playing the game, ie there are actually 40 million players including active and inactive, less if it's possible for one person to own multiple farms.

I is confuse

Around the Network

Just quit this game about a week ago. My original goal was to hit 100,000 experience. I just got that, so I am done.

@ scottie: Farms get deleted after a period of inactivity. Maybe that's what skewed the numbers.

nice pun in the title darth

somewhere in Japan, a Nintendo employee is taking notes.

tedsteriscool said:

Just quit this game about a week ago. My original goal was to hit 100,000 experience. I just got that, so I am done.

@ scottie: Farms get deleted after a period of inactivity. Maybe that's what skewed the numbers.

So we have 18 million active users whose farms have been deleted? I suspect their definition of active is a tad generous.

regardless, 40 million active users is one hell of an achievement

Around the Network
MANUELF said:
I though Farmville was the game with the dogs.

No, that's pet's society

@axumblade

Same here, I used to spend AT LEAST 1hr per day every day 'till 2 weeks ago.. Damn adicting game..

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Seen a few of my Facebook friends play this. Maybe I should see what the fuss is about.

Falcon095 said:
MANUELF said:
I though Farmville was the game with the dogs.

No, that's pet's society

@axumblade

Same here, I used to spend AT LEAST 1hr per day every day 'till 2 weeks ago.. Damn adicting game..

Now, THAT is an ugly game, almost solely relying on the "awwwwww cute" factor Some friends of mine, mostly girls, like it, but as far as I'm concerned, the only thing that amuses me of it is not washing my pet until flies start flying around him...

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!