By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Naughty Dog Thanks Bungie, Infinity Ward, in Credits

Naughty Dog Explain Uncharted 2 Thanks For Bungie, Infinity Ward, Et Al.

In the Uncharted 2 end credits, developer Naughty Dog thanked fellow devs like Insomniac, Ready at Dawn and Sucker Punch — all three of which have close relations with Sony and Sony platforms.

The two names that stuck out in the thanks list were Bungie and Infinity Ward.

Bungie stuck out because corporate structure has made it such that the company has traditionally only developed for the Xbox 360. Modern Warfare developer Infinity Ward makes multi-platform games, so it wasn't such a big deal to see them — more like, oh hey, Infinity Ward!

Naughty Dog's Neil Druckmann explains the end credit list in a live chat with fans: "We try to be quite open with our technology and our process. We exchanged technology and ideas with other developers. We wanted to make sure we thanked everyone that helped us out in some way."

Naughty Dog? More like Really Generous And Good Dog.

Naughty Dog explains why they thanked Bungie and Infinity Ward. [Giant Bomb] [Pic]

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Around the Network

UNCHARTED 2 in 2 days! yay (uk)

Super!

The store I have a gift card for sold out in an hour... so I have to wait...

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

And Naughty Dog continue to be awesome, I love that they share so much with all those studios

And roll on friday so I can get me some Uncharted 2!

Around the Network

These guys have truly got a great attitude.

I think it might even help them out when it comes to reviews, to have such a great outlook, if the critics have been reading about them or have met them in person.

If only those Turn 10 guys were like that;

Wow, what champs.

I thought we knew this already.

4 ≈ One

Very cool, I really like these guys. I would say Naughty Dog is probably classier than 95% of Sony's fanbase.

(Here it comes, my first ban!)