By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN playing unannounced Nintendo title next week, not a "B game"

Speaking of future Wii titles, is Japan still scheduled for a Kirby Wii game or could we call that game vaporware now?

Around the Network

Sadness ^^

Killy_Vorkosigan said:
Sadness ^^

I'll take that as a yes?

it's isn't much fun sitting here without knowing what it is they're talking about :(

Not only is it unannounced and they not only have info about it but they're actually playing it! has this ever happened before? a "consumer" (non developer/tester) playing a game before it's even officially announced?

New Play Control! Super Mario Sunshine.

Use the pointer to aim your squirt gun.

Around the Network
DKII said:

That... actually sounds for real... I mean it would fit the description that it popped up like Metroid Prime Trilogy... and SMS was not a B title... though after playing Galaxy I tried playing SMS and just could not bring myself to beat it :\

BTW was that a guess or do you actually know :P

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

@ miz1q

I just wanted to say your sig is awesome.

OT: has nintendo ever been known to release some huge title such as f-zero/zelda/starfox without any sort of announcement?

DKII said:

Along with New Super Mario Bros. Wii and Super Mario Galaxy 2? Doubtful.. Besides, I'd expect them to release Super Mario Sunshine as a launch title for DS2

New Play Control: Eternal Darkness (with Vitality sensor support)

Starfox Training Academy

Things that need to die in 2016: Defeatist attitudes of Nintendo fans