By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN playing unannounced Nintendo title next week, not a "B game"

What's a B game?

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
I'm the only one who wants a new Custom Robo?

No you are not.

The series has so much potential to be something bigger if they just streamlined the gameplay into something more accessible. C'mon, who doesn't like robots? Especially ones you can customize.

Maybe if it turned into an RPG instead of  3D-fighting game (a la Castlevania/Power Stone) or something free-roaming like Spectrobe Origins, it could be great. I don't know what to alter about it, but it can be done.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Nintendogamer said:
What's a B game?

Pretty much everything made by third parties, except for what is total crap.

Essentially it's any game that is good, but isn't top quality; either they put their second string developers on it, or they gave it a small budget, or rushed it out the door with polishing it, or anything else that wouldn't happen with a top-tier title.

Veder Juda is hand crafted from EPIC FAIL, and is a 96% certified Looney; the other 4% is a work in progress.

im gunna say pilotwings. that makes sense to me. since the factor 5 game is long overdue

@trestres

i was thining the intellegent system game too but then i noticed that it was in nintendo's release listing and ign has a page on it so it has already been announced.

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

It could be (just about) anything, but I would personally bet against a Zelda, Starfox Adventures, or Donkey Kong game with the impending release of New Super Mario Bros. Wii and Super Mario Galaxy 2. I wouldn't be that surprised if Nintendo was going to release a game like Pokemon, Advance/Battalion Wars, Starfox, Diddy-Kong Racing, F-Zero, or Pikmin; and Nintendo could also release a long lost property like Mario Paint or Kid Icarus.

Around the Network

Matt casamamamwhatever? the same dude that has been praising a kid icarus game that NINTENDO NEVER EVER SAID?

Yeah I don't believe him.

Starfox is a relatively big franchise to be in secret development.

F-Zero would be more likely, but it would suck to not hype the game. I love F-Zero and I'd be happy with that.

duke nuke forever!

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Could also be the Rogue Squadron trilogy, but that's rather for LucasArts.

Wait, it's far enough along to be released alongside NSMB? Why would they do that? Or they will just be playing both games?