By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So what's so great about Uncharted 2?

who really cares if he mention gears

Uncharted 2 is a blast

Around the Network

Let me give you an example why you don't bring Gears into this thread:

me : Hey guys, how great is Forza?

troll: not as good as GTA .

You see, it's just not needed, all you had to do is answer the question without the Gears reference.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

I love your avatar

Favorite films. Foreign films forever!

coolbeans said:
CGI-Quality said:
^^ I just don't think the reference to Gears was necessary...

When listing reasons as to why the game is good, shouldn't opinion be expressed to where the game can be found to fall behind it's competition?

You've done nothing but troll the game. Why you'd bring one of the xbox's tiny number of exclusives into this thread i'l never know. All you'l do is sully Gears name.

*watches thread very carefully*

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Around the Network
chris1_16 said:

I love your avatar

oh thank you.

@coolbean,

no one asked you to compare it, the question was how great was it?

well, i havent played it yet, but i cant wait to get my hands on it.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

*headache*

Can we stop arguing now, children?

Nathan Drake's Buns

Former something....

putting all the bs aside, yes uncharted is that good, there is no problem with weapons and how they fire, or any crap like that, many many upgrades from the first, superb graphics, gameplay, acting , and physics. you can not compare this game to any other out there, its in a league of its own, to all, before you come on here talking about a game you have only played the beta on, the final is much improved, you may want to play the real deal, no sense to talking out of your ass

Blacksaber said:
Nathan Drake's Buns

Nuff said. XD