By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So what's so great about Uncharted 2?

iron_megalith said:
Blacksaber said:
Nathan Drake's Buns

Nuff said. XD

Nothing about Chloe's buns? Speaking of which, Does Drake end up with that hot piece of pixel animation?

Favorite films. Foreign films forever!

Around the Network

Wow... u are seriously asking this question! U must be a great gamer indeed.

Playing and finishing games first>>>>>>>>>>Then talking!

Opinions are subjective and just like moods, can change.

TOP 12: Deus Ex, Shadow Man, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturn, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Metroid Prime, Zelda (series), Uncharted (series), FF Tactics, Persona (series), Demons Souls, Vagrant Story.

MOST WANTED: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Last Guardian, ICO/Shadow OTC HD

Tomba Raider + Best graphics on console + Shooting,lots of shooting.

If you dont like one of the 3, then this game aint for you!

HanzoTheRazor said:
Wow... u are seriously asking this question! U must be a great gamer indeed.

Well, I'm sorry if reviews aren't enough for me :(. I guess that doesn't make me a great gamer

ITS A MASTERPIECE

Around the Network

i only played the first 2 chapters... the rest of the time has been spent online.. decent experience so far... Its a game you can rent if you are undecided and the online might pull you in to buy. I Liked the first uncharted so this was a no brainer for me.

I'm not martin luther king. I don't have a dream. I have a plan

Sell a man a fish you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish you just ruined a perfect business opportunity.

We didn't emerge out of the stone age because we ran out of stones. Its time to be proactive not reactive.

Great story
great voice acting
just did one of the co op multiplayer today and loved it
funny
great visuals
played the story on normal in about 11 hours with only 45 of the treasures

Wow, this game is ridiculously awesome. I was afraid that the super high reviews was going to make me expect more than would be delivered, but after 3 chapters, and several hours of online, I can honestly it deserves every 10/10 review it got. The acting is top notch, I love the cutscenes, they are better than scenes from most movies I've seen recently. The new stealth gameplay works sooooo well. I was worried about it, but it meshes with everything else perfectly. Stealth takedowns are so fun to do. I've barely had any gunplay yet, so I can't comment on it, but I do like that you can use a tranquilizer at some points. Conclusion, BUY IT NOW!

CGI-Quality said:
coolbeans said:
Known for it's awesome visuals for a console game. General gameplay still lags behind Gears (hopefully not only imo) but it adds platforming to the mix to spice things up. Anything solid in terms of presentation Uncharted's gonna be on the top of the list.

How so? In fact, they are two different types of games. I don't see why bringing Gears up was necessary...

Check out his profile. He got all 360 games except for mgs4 but i know that's a lie

This game sounds pretty amazing. But referring to my last question, does Drake end up with that hot pixelated woman........Chloe?