By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PLAYSTATION 3 Games has started being sold out everywhere 10m PS3s til1st 1

Haree4ever said:
darth@ no im not his father how can i be when im for myself 18? .. u do know ppl cant smack sperm if they r not 11+ .. so he cant be 7 years old which means he cant be my son .. i just said it like that :)

You never know. Drake is Elena's father, right?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

I was barely able to find 1 copy of demons soul's at gamestop, everywhere else i looked was sold out.

u ppl dont believe me ask jankazimierz :)

Kantor@ No shes his lover .. I love Uncharted series so i know 100% bout it :)
and im myself how can i be someone else?? u ppl must be joking

Haree4ever said:

Come on, Darth, way too obvious. If you use a different browser for each account, you can be logged on to multiple accounts at the same time. You don't need to log out every time you want to log in to this account!

Kantor said:
Haree4ever said:

Come on, Darth, way too obvious. If you use a different browser for each account, you can be logged on to multiple accounts at the same time. You don't need to log out every time you want to log in to this account!

I totally agree, haree4ever is an alt account of dearthdeavidem!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Kantor@ im not FFXIII lover darth .. i dont like even final fantasies ... if u dont believe me check my IP .. i said im Haree i mean my old nick was Haree and i was banned coz i predicted Uncharted 2 first week and how Ps3 will dominate 2009 which it has done .. so i thought i deserve to come back coz i was RIGHT.. FACT IS TOLD .. plz Respect the FACT

What the hell?

I, um...., what are you talking about?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Haree4ever said:
Kantor@ im not FFXIII lover darth .. i dont like even final fantasies ... if u dont believe me check my IP .. i said im Haree i mean my old nick was Haree and i was banned coz i predicted Uncharted 2 first week and how Ps3 will dominate 2009 which it has done .. so i thought i deserve to come back coz i was RIGHT.. FACT IS TOLD .. plz Respect the FACT

So you are an alt, then.

We were right.

darth@ im not u .. how u can be me? .. it doesnt make me u if we are at the same time typing keyboard .. its same as if i say ur Kantor or hes ur mult account ..

Haree4ever said:
darth@ im not u .. how u can be me? .. it doesnt make me u if we are at the same time typing keyboard .. its same as if i say ur Kantor or hes ur mult account ..

We have 25,000 posts between us, so that's highly unlikely.

EDIT: Also, he doesn't like Uncharted 1 and CoD4. And I don't like Final Fantasy or Gran Turismo.