By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The 360 should be redesigned for the NATAL lanuch.

So then those claiming they would be copying Sony should really shut it.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network
LordTheNightKnight said:
So then those claiming they would be copying Sony should really shut it.

Pretty much. It's the usual double-standards feature of fanboy narrative: "my favorite toy maker can do it and I'll applaud it, any other toy maker does this and I'll condemm them".

It's like those guys writing M$ while they forget to say $ony or N¥ntendo - they all are for-profit transnational soul-less conglomerates and they all have shown abusive behaviour towards consumers. 

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

i think microsoft should start buying studios to feed natal, and their own line up. and freshen up for the next gen, and get ready to tackle a stronger sony and nintendo next gen.
slim will have great Q4 - 2010 Q1- Q3. if natal doesn't turn thing upside down, they better start all new hardware.

what this gen proven me, it's almost all sony rumours turned correct, from multiplatform RPGs , slims redesign and features for PSN and ps3/PSP and considering next gen hardware graphics are going to be pretty much even. multiplatform are going to be a norm, so first party games will be main selling point. in house developing, so sony and nintendo (if manages to bring new non casual games that interest me) like to win me over again.

and for that reason, 360 adquisition from me have turned to zero thanks to this.

Xoj said:

i think microsoft should start buying studios to feed natal, and their own line up. and freshen up for the next gen, and get ready to tackle a stronger sony and nintendo next gen.
slim will have great Q4 - 2010 Q1- Q3. if natal doesn't turn thing upside down, they better start all new hardware.

what this gen proven me, it's almost all sony rumours turned correct, from multiplatform RPGs , slims redesign and features for PSN and ps3/PSP and considering next gen hardware graphics are going to be pretty much even. multiplatform are going to be a norm, so first party games will be main selling point. in house developing, so sony and nintendo (if manages to bring new non casual games that interest me) like to win me over again.

and for that reason, 360 adquisition from me have turned to zero thanks to this.

Here is Xoj going off-topic to insert the "microsoft haz no guud excllusivez" meme.

C'mon, don't disappoint me... go for the "shooter-box" angle next.

Gosh, this forum has been going downhill and hard since Dec 2008.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

if they package natal with the SLIM XBOX360, i will probably finally buy one. ;-]

End of 2010 Predictions (Original Prediction Made: Jan. 1, 2010---Revised April 1, 2010---Revised Again July 1, 2010---Revised Again on Nov. 1, 2010)

PS3: 46 MIL (April Revision: 44 MIL, July Revision 43 MIL, Nov. Revision 45MIL)

360: 44 MIL (April Revision: 46 MIL, July Revision: 48 MIL, Nov. Revision 49MIL)

WII: 82 MIL (Apr. Revision: 84 MIL, Jul. Revision: 82 MIL, Nov. Revision: 82MIL)

THE MUST BUY LIST of 2010: Gran Turismo 5

THE BOUGHT LIST of 2010: White Knight Chrnociles, Heavy Rain, Final Fantasy 13, God of War 3, Modnation Racers, Sports Champions

Around the Network
Bitmap Frogs said:
Xoj said:

Here is Xoj going off-topic to insert the "microsoft haz no guud excllusivez" meme.

C'mon, don't disappoint me... go for the "shooter-box" angle next.

Gosh, this forum has been going downhill and hard since Dec 2008.

who says anything about FPS? i play JRPGS! with tales of vesperia multiplatfrom and star ocean 4 in feb. "haz no game" its ps3 2007 meme.

and the post was about natal first party offerings ;).

^ Seems that most of it was about Sony...maybe I amd missing something...

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Slot Loading, GPU and CPU on the same die and the hdmi and av ports should be much more spaced out.

The brick.. the brick.. the brick.. and why the hell does the damn thing scratch my DVD's when i move the system arnd!

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.

owner of : atari 2600, commodore 64, NES,gameboy,atari lynx, genesis, saturn,neogeo,DC,PS2,GC,X360, Wii

5 THINGS I'd like to see before i knock out:

a. a AAA 3D sonic title

b. a nintendo developed game that has a "M rating"

c. redesgined PS controller

d. SEGA back in the console business

e. M$ out of the OS business

arsenicazure said:
The brick.. the brick.. the brick.. and why the hell does the damn thing scratch my DVD's when i move the system arnd!

What's the deal with the issue people have over the brick?  I've never figured that one out...and as for scratching...in all my years of owning my 360...I've gotten zero disc damaged...so I've confused how some of these things happen.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder