By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which place you think the next GTA should use?

Like I said, Mexico City. Lets get the drug cartell war going.

Think Amores Perros or Man on Fire.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network
Kantor said:
AdventWolf said:
Where else but The Vatican City?
Or maybe some Latin American country.

Controversy sells games, so GTA Vatican would sell 30 million.

B_E_L_I_E_V_E

I know! I seriously doubt they would let that game be released lol. If it would, it would be banned in so many countries.

GTA vatican

roflmao!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

London has been done.

Now Grand Theft Auto Sau Paulo.................. I would pay for.

Moscow, Beijing, Mexico City, Glasgow

Around the Network

London of course. It's inevitable.

Moscow
St Petersburg
Warsaw
Krakow
Prague

some place really interesting and less know to the um less knowing public. It could be a history lesson to some ahh hell to many.

GTA: Chicago's Dirty Underbelly

Endless free publicity on CNN and other news networks follows..... The game itself becomes a media stunt.

Six upcoming games you should look into:

Chicago would be cool. but I think it will end up in London or Paris. A game in Hong Kong or Tokyo could be cool too.

I don't see why it needs to be outside America. It's pretty clear by now that they're going for that Americana type atmosphere and feel with these games.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.