By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Sin and Punishment First week and Lifetime sales?

Hello what do you think about the first week and  lifetime sales?

Please comment and write your Predictions.

Vgchartz = Video...Charts

(On Machina request take off from my sign..........)

Around the Network

First week worldwide........probably 18k in japan, 47k in america, and 13k in europe, so 78k first week.

Lifetime...........~400k

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

First week 150-200k
And Lifetime 1=2 million

Vgchartz = Video...Charts

(On Machina request take off from my sign..........)

50k FW
500 LT

1st week - around 50 k

lifetime - 750 000

Around the Network

since no one cares, and Punch Out had way more hype, ill say 400k ltd

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

First Week - 40k-60k
Life Time - 600k-800k

First week: 35k
Lifetime: 230k

don't know.. but all i know is that sin and punishment is pretty popular in japan back in the N64.. i know for a fact Japanese people will buy Sin and Punishment 2