By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What game should I play next?

peanut1972 said:
SimonSaysFYou said:
peanut1972 said:
Cookin Mama Cook Off
Marble Saga Kororinpa
Kororinpa Marble Mania
We Ski & Snowboard
Cars
The Biggest Loser
Big Brain Academy Wii Degree
Active Life Extreme Challenge
We Ski
Active Life Outdoor Challenge

Lol are you being serious? only about one of those sounds worth getting. and that's the big brain wii one only because I have brain age for my DS.

Totally, completely, and utterly serious.  Those are all great games.  I like games that are Family Friendly, so that would be why I borrowed the TOP TEN LISTING from Family Friendly Gaming.  I love that website.  I just wish they had message boards.

yAY "kOROR"IMPA LOL.  uLONG SUCKS

Around the Network
SimonSaysFYou said:
petrojr said:
BlueRabbit17 said:
Well Ocarina of time and Majoras mask are both available on the wii shop channel,i bought super mario RPG like a few months ago and so far is great,you could give it a try.

sEE FOR ME, THOSE GAMES WOULD BE PERFECT. uNFORTUNATELY THOUGH, WE'RE DEALING WITH sIMON HERE.  yOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU'RE TALKING TO.  hE CAN'T RETAIN ANYTHING LONG ENOUGH TO PLAY A GAME LIKE THAT.

shutup chav.

anyways, last night i bought 5000 points and got many a great games: final fight, actraiser, super mario world (hell yeah), super mario 46, star fox, and castlevania 1.

i want more though. i still need OoT, castlevania 2 and 3, sonic (sega lol), the first final fantasy, majora's mask, and.....i still need more suggestions! dare i step into the realm of non-nintendo console games? maybe...if you can make them sound convincing enough...

sIMON NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PROOF READ. 

petrojr said:
SimonSaysFYou said:
petrojr said:
BlueRabbit17 said:
Well Ocarina of time and Majoras mask are both available on the wii shop channel,i bought super mario RPG like a few months ago and so far is great,you could give it a try.

sEE FOR ME, THOSE GAMES WOULD BE PERFECT. uNFORTUNATELY THOUGH, WE'RE DEALING WITH sIMON HERE.  yOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU'RE TALKING TO.  hE CAN'T RETAIN ANYTHING LONG ENOUGH TO PLAY A GAME LIKE THAT.

shutup chav.

anyways, last night i bought 5000 points and got many a great games: final fight, actraiser, super mario world (hell yeah), super mario 46, star fox, and castlevania 1.

i want more though. i still need OoT, castlevania 2 and 3, sonic (sega lol), the first final fantasy, majora's mask, and.....i still need more suggestions! dare i step into the realm of non-nintendo console games? maybe...if you can make them sound convincing enough...

sIMON NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PROOF READ. 

so do you, bro

Lol, it is funny how the three of us have hella negative vg dollars

angrypoolman said:
arsenal009 said:
Super Mario Bros 3 & Kirby's Adventure are both wonderful.

Be more original than that.

So u want me to give him worse choices because it's more original??

Anyway, if u want a Nes game that's fun that no one talks about try Super Tank (w 2 players), although I have no clue if this is on VC or not.

Around the Network
angrypoolman said:

You should be disapointed

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

I would also have to agree with A Boy and His Blob

Currently Playing: Mass Effect (360)

"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need, but not every man's greed" - Gandhi

killeryoshis said:
angrypoolman said:

Well my negative vgdollars are 100% the result of being banned so often. Their vgdollars are negative because naz thought that they were alt accounts of mine, when they are really just my friends and use my comp from time to time.

angrypoolman said:
killeryoshis said:
angrypoolman said:

Well my negative vgdollars are 100% the result of being banned so often. Their vgdollars are negative because naz thought that they were alt accounts of mine, when they are really just my friends and use my comp from time to time.

really? I thought it was trolling

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

killeryoshis said:
angrypoolman said:
killeryoshis said:
angrypoolman said:

really? I thought it was trolling

Well that is my thing... trolling.