By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What game should I play next?

So I'm bored with my xbox as of right now and am really hooked on my wii. I'd love some suggestions on which virtual console game I should play on my wii. I've already played super metroid, LTTP, all three donkey kongs, and the mario series plus many others... I was thinking about giving castelvania or actraiser a shot. What do you guys think?

Around the Network

Give us a list of games you got....

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Sexy Poker babeh!

Cookin Mama Cook Off
Marble Saga Kororinpa
Kororinpa Marble Mania
We Ski & Snowboard
Cars
The Biggest Loser
Big Brain Academy Wii Degree
Active Life Extreme Challenge
We Ski
Active Life Outdoor Challenge

axumblade said:
The Boy & His Blob comes out in a few days. I'd wait for that. :)

it's funny you mention that game because i was just looking at the thread that gave a review on it. looks cool. i'll probably get it.

Around the Network
killeryoshis said:
Give us a list of games you got....

well, i'm strictly talking about VC here, but I own and have played: Mario 1, 2, and 3, (sadly, not super mario world though) LTTP, Mario Kart 64, F-zero (SNES), super metroid, ninja turtles for the NES, uh... oh and the legend of zelda (NES) : ). I have never played any castlevania, actraiser, contra, and numerous others. and need some suggestions on which are really fun and worth playing all the way through, and possibly beating 100%.

peanut1972 said:
Cookin Mama Cook Off
Marble Saga Kororinpa
Kororinpa Marble Mania
We Ski & Snowboard
Cars
The Biggest Loser
Big Brain Academy Wii Degree
Active Life Extreme Challenge
We Ski
Active Life Outdoor Challenge

Lol are you being serious? only about one of those sounds worth getting. and that's the big brain wii one only because I have brain age for my DS.

ActRaiser.. is a must.

The first Final Fantasy just got released last monday..

I don't feel like it's complete without a third recommendation though.. so I am just going to say........................ it's gotta be a good one..................................

...................I can't think...........

I want to throw in a pick up and play game in there too. Pick up and play games are awesome: Castlevania, Adventure Island, Final Fight, and Super Star Wars

All great games I just mentioned

iT'S NOT LIKE ANY OF THIS EVEN MATTERS sIMON pISSANDSMELL. yOU'RE NEVER GOING TO ACTUALLY REATAIN ANY OF THIS INFORMATION. yOU NEVER DO. sO HURRY YOUR ASS UP, GET OVER HERE, AND BRING SOME BEER.

Well Ocarina of time and Majoras mask are both available on the wii shop channel,i bought super mario RPG like a few months ago and so far is great,you could give it a try.