By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - First Ratchet: ACIT review

I have a friend who will probably buy this. I'll just play his or buy it when it's a bit cheaper.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
Kantor said:
CGI-Quality said:
^^ My Lord people, is it really that serious?

Perhaps, but now the thread is out of control...

It's just tread, give it some time, and it'll die out, like a fire.

can someone prove me wrong?

i predict ACIT to have amoungst the best grafix this gen real toy story visuals.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Kantor said:
Bagaren85 said:
Any news about Co-op (Offline as online)?

If they add it i might buy it. Or else i wait for a heavy price drop. Doesnt look so much improvment from Tools of D....

Good game anyway. Quest for booty was ok.

No online.

But no improvement from ToD? Really? What about space exploration?

Damn! well, maybe we can hope for online in next game, like Gladiator that was quite fun when i played with my younger brothers.

Ok, im sry that about the improvment thing, im going to be quiet about that. I do have the feeling that its going to feel the same like Quest for booty. I bought it from PSn and i didnt finished it.

Feels like im tired of the mechanism or something. And to pay full price doesnt feel like my choice this time. Im going to replay ToD.

Strong seven for me. But i will wait and see. I can claim that if you love the series i understand the hype of theese people. Congratz for a strong holiday with U2 and new Ratchet, all PS3 owners (Including me)

ratchet and clank series are one of my most favorite series after crash and spyro, i have allready pre orded it day 1 buy