By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why Nintendo doesn't deserve to be on top

LOL, that was funny. Though admitidly if I was the OP of the copied/pasted thread I would probably be somewhat pissed :p you two play nice now >:)

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

Around the Network

I'm not afraid of a kitteh

dtewi said:
Is this a joke?

why would it be a joke? There game releases this gen are sub par in comparison to last generation and ESPECIALLY the generation before that.

mM

^don't forget the generation before that

theprof00 said:
I'm not afraid of a kitteh

Becareful he's angry.....

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network

I think one of the reasons I wrote this is because I bought a new slim SNES yesterday and played for hours and hours and hours. So many unique and quality IPs, it just made me palmface a little bit when I came back to reality.

leo-j said:
dtewi said:
Is this a joke?

why would it be a joke? They game releases this gen are sub par in comparison to last generation and ESPECIALLY the generation before that.

Your opinion is not a fact.

Rhonin the wizard said:
leo-j said:
dtewi said:
Is this a joke?

why would it be a joke? There game releases this gen are sub par in comparison to last generation and ESPECIALLY the generation before that.

it certainly is not, but it certainly isn't blinded by fanboyism.

mM
leo-j said:
Rhonin the wizard said:
leo-j said:
dtewi said:
Is this a joke?

it certainly is not, but it certainly isn't blinded by fanboyism.

Care to give some names?

c'mon now, we are all friends here.