By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Turn 10: "Difficult" to replicate Forza 3

ArcticGabe said:
Go Forza 3

xD...cant u see the pressure already created?dont make it worse :P

Around the Network

Once again, we have people taking PR too seriously.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

kowenicki said:
libellule said:
Feylic said:
kowenicki said:

i wish sony fans would stfu about forza3 and turn10 too.

fans acting like children are one thing and can be ignored, but a company that stealth smack talks is just asking to be critisized.

post of the thread ...

I hope u are taking notes Seece

sorry... feylic says I should ignore you...

so in 2 points :

- You should first learn to read because I never know that Seece = kowenicki.

- Feylic is talking about "fans acting like children", I dont feel concerned at all.
I consider myself as one of the ones that "critisize" Turn10 for their poor statement.

EDIT : I prefer to stop posting. After all, Turn10 comments are ridiculous by themselves.
I will save my comments for something better than Turn10 free bashing ...

Time to Work !

JerCotter7 said:
damndl0ser said:
^^

Maybe they shouldn't have came out publicly and stated they could have released the game at any time. I don't feel like looking up the article or the link because football is fixing to start. But if you follow these forums much you know what article I am talking about.

So maybe they ARE pushing it back because they think the product didn't stand up to F3. Who knows I guess we will never know for sure because they did push it back.

How did they push it back? No one from PD ever gave a release date... Maybe it couldn't stand with F3 but it was never given a release date to begin with. Just because they could release it at any time doesn't mean they will. They could release it now. Just minus the damage.

If GT5 was indeed releasing this year,why would PD push it back from the holidays when it sells better?games like GT5 dont need to be rushed,that would be their biggest mistake,just look at FF XIII or GoW 3.You think they are scared of Demon's Souls?lol please...

Interesting to see Forza 3 has 93% thus far on Metacritic. Which i think makes it the highest rated racing game since A Spec back in 2001.

Which means for GT5 to beat Forza 3 in review terms it will have to do something it has not done since that game, and get one of their games above 90%!

I just can't believe A spec was almost a decade ago! Man i loved that game.

But Forza is the new daddy of the racing sim, GT5 will have to be simply outstanding to beat it. It is going to be tough.

Around the Network

GT5 it's always outstanding ;).
iit's made by perfectionists

Hyruken said:
Interesting to see Forza 3 has 93% thus far on Metacritic. Which i think makes it the highest rated racing game since A Spec back in 2001.

Burnout 3 and Mario Kart: Super Circuit.

zOmG Turn 10 is da debil.

Why getting mad? Thanks to Turn 10 a lot of XB360 users otherwise knowing little about it, are learning there will be on PS3 a racer so big Turn 10 can't do without talking about.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

^^^^
If your a gamer and a racer, its very unlikely you don't know who either one of these companies are. Sheeez...

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!