By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Turn 10: "Difficult" to replicate Forza 3

Its amazing the difference in class between Turn 10 and Polyphony. Turn 10 is trying to say they're better then GT and Polyphony is just focusing on making their game and totally ignoring Forza.

Around the Network
RAZurrection said:
inverted3reality said:

Er.. David Jaffe might have a big mouth..

But not once has he ever displayed such complete disregard for morals and respect like this man. He would never call down his competetion like that.

Yeah, he lied about god of war 3 having really impressive graphics.

inverted3reality said:

Im not saying they will, point is, the game isn't out yet. How about we wait?

Still? Forza 2 had the same physics in 2007. If GT5P had it they probably would have played it up.

JerCotter7 said:

Anyone care to explain what 360mhz physics is? And what does GT5:P or NFS use?

Forza 2 & 3's frame rate is 60 frames per second, that's 60 seperate frames of visuals displayed in 1 whole second.

Forza 2 & 3's physics updates 6 times every frame, so in a single screenshot, the physics system would have re-calibrated 6 times.

er.. what?

The only game looking better than god of war 3 right now is uncharted 2. And i'm pretty sure god of war 3 will surpass it when it releases.

this guy is getting on my nerves.

first he blurts out we have best grafix, most cars etc.

and now he narrows it down to physics.

gt5 will have excellent physics and far more content than fm3.

i wish he would stfu.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

kowenicki said:

i wish sony fans would stfu about forza3 and turn10 too.

fans acting like children are one thing and can be ignored, but a company that stealth smack talks is just asking to be critisized.

damndl0ser said:
I don't understand how you guys can say turn 10 is insecure about their product. From everything I have seen of it they are happy with it and are outspoken if anything. If anyone could be considered insecure it would be the GT team. They have been working on their product for god knows how long and were supposed to release it this year. Then they get a look at F3 and decide to push it back 6months + because they didn't want to be beaten. Just my opinion...

maybe they pushed it back 6 months,because its only 65% done?maybe they pushed it back 6 months to put new standards for a console racing game?

Around the Network
kowenicki said:

seriously, but i find more annoying people whinning of other people whinning.

forza 3 it's acting for the critics.

^^

Maybe they shouldn't have came out publicly and stated they could have released the game at any time. I don't feel like looking up the article or the link because football is fixing to start. But if you follow these forums much you know what article I am talking about.

So maybe they ARE pushing it back because they think the product didn't stand up to F3. Who knows I guess we will never know for sure because they did push it back.

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!

Feylic said:
kowenicki said:

fans acting like children are one thing and can be ignored, but a company that stealth smack talks is just asking to be critisized.

post of the thread ...

I hope u are taking notes Seece

Time to Work !

damndl0ser said:
^^

Maybe they shouldn't have came out publicly and stated they could have released the game at any time. I don't feel like looking up the article or the link because football is fixing to start. But if you follow these forums much you know what article I am talking about.

So maybe they ARE pushing it back because they think the product didn't stand up to F3. Who knows I guess we will never know for sure because they did push it back.

How did they push it back? No one from PD ever gave a release date... Maybe it couldn't stand with F3 but it was never given a release date to begin with. Just because they could release it at any time doesn't mean they will. They could release it now. Just minus the damage.

Go Forza 3