By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

ioi needs to hack into Gballzack's profile..

mM
Around the Network
leo-j said:
ckmlb said:
leo-j said:
OH MY FUCKING GOD

You're still around, hi :)

hello there my friend, its been quite some time. You are one of the older elite posters of the site, I must say im shocked, I had thought something happened to you, are you well? Some were even worried.

No nothing happened, I did purge my game collection and started from scratch cause I decided I wasn't getting my money's worth, so I left game forums too, but I'm back now :) and how have you been? -53000... you've been busy.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

MontanaHatchet said:

Well then, that's fine.

Welcome back old buddy!

Thanks, add me on xbox live if you want.

leo-j said:
ioi needs to hack into Gballzack's profile..

I'm Gballzack, the whole thing was an elaborate cry for attention.

MontanaHatchet said:
ckmlb said:
MontanaHatchet said:
ckmlb said:
MontanaHatchet said:
I would say hi, but since you were an absolute fucking jerk to me, no.

Go away.

How an I a jerk exactly? I haven't been on here much in a long time so sorry for not staying in touch.

You removed me from your XBL friend's list just because I asked you why you didn't post on VGC anymore, and kind of just ignored me even when you did visit the site.

If i removed you from my XBL friends list it was probably cause I was mass removing people and didn't recognize your gamertag, as for visiting the site I think I've only come back 3 times or so, posted a few things and didn't come back for a while. So if I didn't relpy to a message or something of that sort then I apologize.

Well then, that's fine.

Welcome back old buddy!

OMG I had no idea you're such a softie!

Around the Network
ckmlb said:
leo-j said:
ckmlb said:
leo-j said:
OH MY FUCKING GOD

hello there my friend, its been quite some time. You are one of the older elite posters of the site, I must say im shocked, I had thought something happened to you, are you well? Some were even worried.

No nothing happened, I did purge my game collection and started from scratch cause I decided I wasn't getting my money's worth, so I left game forums too, but I'm back now :) and how have you been? -53000... you've been busy.

He argued with TalonMan.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

ckmlb said:
leo-j said:
ckmlb said:
leo-j said:
OH MY FUCKING GOD

thats interesting, also about my vg$, actually it has nothing to do with my recent post history. There is no comparison to the leo-j you knew in 2007, you could say im a changed man. The reason I have such a low budget on this site is because I told talon man to give me back my vg$ since about a year ago my account was "accidentally" banned over 8 times, which screwed my vg$. Then he decided to cut out 50k of my vg$ for saying it wasnt a fair ordeal.. but oh well it doesnt matter really you dont use vg $ for anything.

mM
routsounmanman said:
MontanaHatchet said:
ckmlb said:
MontanaHatchet said:
ckmlb said:
MontanaHatchet said:
I would say hi, but since you were an absolute fucking jerk to me, no.

Go away.

How an I a jerk exactly? I haven't been on here much in a long time so sorry for not staying in touch.

You removed me from your XBL friend's list just because I asked you why you didn't post on VGC anymore, and kind of just ignored me even when you did visit the site.

If i removed you from my XBL friends list it was probably cause I was mass removing people and didn't recognize your gamertag, as for visiting the site I think I've only come back 3 times or so, posted a few things and didn't come back for a while. So if I didn't relpy to a message or something of that sort then I apologize.

Well then, that's fine.

Welcome back old buddy!

OMG I had no idea you're such a softie!

he was asking for a "vgchartz best looking males" article..

mM
leo-j said:

thats interesting, also about my vg$, actually it has nothing to do with my recent post history. There is no comparison to the leo-j you knew in 2007, you could say im a changed man. The reason I have such a low budget on this site is because I told talon man to give me back my vg$ since about a year ago my account was "accidentally" banned over 8 times, which screwed my vg$. Then he decided to cut out 50k of my vg$ for saying it wasnt a fair ordeal.. but oh well it doesnt matter really you dont use vg $ for anything.

Unleess the world ends and the only legitimate currency left are vg$...

ckmlb said:
leo-j said:

Unleess the world ends and the only legitimate currency left are vg$...

2012 is just around the corner

mM